Bedford, NH 03103 US
Title: E/M Assembler
Hiring Organization: Connexion Systems & Engineering
- Duration: Temp to Perm
- Pay rate: $22/hr
- Job Location: Bedford, NH
- Job#: 15180
ABOUT THE JOB!
The E/M Assembler is responsible for building high-end products in a fast-paced environment. This position is that of an electro-mechanical assembler with significant manufacturing experience, capable of following work instructions and engineering drawings in order to assemble situational awareness products of varying complexities.
- Adhere to companies’ policies and procedures as directed.
- Assemble product correctly in a timely manner while ensuring product quality.
- Assemble product following work instructions and engineering drawings.
- Follow the direction of assigned line lead and supervisor in order to establish priorities.
- Function as a member of a high performing team to accomplish a common goal.
- Operates manual, semi-automated, automated and computer-based equipment as required.
- May be required to support other work cells or areas as necessary.
- Perform electrical assembly to J-STD-001 and IPC-610 standards and maintain certification.
- Perform assembly and inspection operations utilizing optical aids, including but not limited to microscopes, magnifying glasses and electronic vision apparatus.
Please use the apply button to submit your resume for consideration. A Connexion Representative will contact you immediately.
When responding to this job posting you MUST include the Job# and Job Title in your subject line.
If you are active in a job search but this job is not for you, please reach out to one of our recruiters. We would be glad to help you find the perfect job!