Electrical Design Engineer - 3057
Lawrence, MA 01843
Connexion’s mission is to provide "best in class" services to job seekers. We strive to achieve excellence in job placement, staffing, and recruiting services, while treating candidates with the professionalism and respect they deserve.
Title: Electrical Design Engineer
Hiring Organization: Connexion Systems & Engineering
Compensation, Benefits, and Employment Type
- Duration: 6+ month contract
- Pay rate: $60-$63/hr
- Job Location: Lawrence, MA
- Job#: bh14125
Electrical Design Engineer
In order to set expectations and to the extent permitted by applicable law, please note that if an applicant is hired for this position, the applicant will be required to prove that the applicant has been fully vaccinated against COVID-19 by the date of hire, subject to any qualified religious or medical exemptions. Please note that the employer reserves its rights to mandate additional vaccine requirements at any time.
We design, develop, and manufacture innovative devices for cell-based assays. We combine the most advanced material science, polymer manufacturing technologies, optical materials, and device design to provide a new generation of assay devices that provide new tools for cell-based assays.
PURPOSE AND SCOPE
The Electrical Engineer is responsible for activities related to printed circuit board design, component part life cycle, and PCB development and testing
DUTIES / ACTIVITIES
- Design, develop, and test PCBs to replace old or end of life technology by supporting the logistics team on end-of-life components
- Support product development team with electronic solutions for new design and development challenges
- Independently manage projects and collaborate with cross functional team members
- Responsible for EMI and compliance design including, but not limited to CE certification
- Integrated testing with final instrument to ensure proper operation.
- Generate all necessary documentation to release new boards to production
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s Degree required in Electrical Engineering; MS preferred
- 5 to 8 years’ experience in board layout and design
- Knowledgeable designing, testing, and debugging digital electronics
- Experience developing PCBs with integrated USB chipsets including hubs and other devices, stepper motor controllers, LED controllers, DC to DC power supply, embedded processors, and FPGA technology
- Experience developing PCB’s that meet EMI requirements, including but not limited to CE)
- Capable of full life cycle design, debugging, and release of electronic and electrical circuitry
- Excellent written, verbal, and presentation skills
- Solid understanding of ISO 9001:2015 as it relates to manufacturing
- Experience using oscilloscopes and logic analyzers for debugging motor and other electronic related issues
Please use the apply button to submit your resume for consideration. A Connexion Representative will contact you immediately.
When responding to this job posting you MUST include the Job# and Job Title in your subject line.
If you are active in a job search but this job is not for you, please reach out to email@example.com. We would be glad to help you find the perfect job!