Electrical Engineering Technician - 21134747
Burlington, MA 01730 US
Connexion’s mission is to provide "best in class" services to job seekers. We strive to achieve excellence in job placement, staffing, and recruiting services while treating candidates with the professionalism and respect they deserve.
Title: Electrical Engineering Technician
Hiring Organization: Connexion Systems & Engineering
- Duration: Temp to Perm
- Pay rate: $23.74/hr
- Job Location: Burlington, MA
- Job# 15590
Seeking an Electrical Engineering Technician to join our Electrical Engineering Department to provide technical support for product teams engaged in the development and sustainment of robotic systems. The successful candidate will provide hands on technical support in our world-class Electrical Engineering lab, working on lab maintenance, prototype assembly, and re-work activities. The candidate will perform their duties under limited supervision, working from drawings, diagrams, written and verbal direction. The Electrical Engineering Technician will have the skills to work in a dynamic, fast-paced environment.
- Assemble, disassemble, troubleshoot, repair and track robots through all phases of product development.
- Support the assembly, and repair of complex printed circuit board assemblies and wiring harnesses.
- Interpret engineering drawings to complete assembly tasks.
- Maintain an orderly work environment, including soldering workstations, component inventory, and tools.
DESIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Familiarity with EE CAD tools, Altium Designer preferred
- Familiarity with MS Office products: Word, Outlook, Excel, Visio, PowerPoint
- Familiarity with fine pitch surface mount devices and soldering techniques
- Ability to multi-task between different projects and internal customers
- Strong mechanical aptitude, able to perform basic mechanical assembly
- REQUIRED EDUCATION AND SKILLS
- Associate Degree in Electrical Engineering or BSEET
- Minimum 2 – 3 year of related experience working in a fast paced engineering development environment
- Bread boarding and prototyping skills
- Electrical component distributor knowledge
- Familiarity with IPC standards for soldering and cable assembly
- Familiarity with basic lab equipment: Oscilloscope, DVM and Power Supplies.
- Solid technical writing and communication skills
- MECHANICAL ASSEMBLY
- MECHANICAL APTITUDE
- ELECTRICAL ENGINEERING
- ELECTRICAL COMPONENT
- ROBOTIC SYSTEMS
- CIRCUIT BOARD
- CABLE ASSEMBLY
- MICROSOFT OFFICE
- WIRING HARNESSES
- MS OFFICE
- POWER SUPPLIES
- PRODUCT DEVELOPMENT
- ENGINEERING DEPARTMENT
- PROTOTYPE ASSEMBLY
- AUTO CAD
- TECHNICAL SUPPORT
- MICROSOFT POWERPOINT
- EXCELLENT WRITTEN AND VERBAL COMMUNICATION SKILLS
Please use the apply button to submit your resume for consideration. A Connexion Representative will contact you immediately.
When responding to this job posting you MUST include the Job# and Job Title in your subject line.
If you are active in a job search but this job is not for you, please reach out to . We would be glad to help you find the perfect job!