Lowell, MA 01824 US
Connexion’s mission is to provide "best in class" services to job seekers. We strive to achieve excellence in job placement, staffing, and recruiting services while treating candidates with the professionalism and respect they deserve.
Title: Electrical Test Technician
Hiring Organization: Connexion Systems & Engineering
- Duration: TEMP to PERM
- Pay rate: $23/hr
- Job Location: Lowell, MA
- Job# 14916
The electrical test technician will organize and perform electrical testing at various stages of assembly and manufacturing, of parts/products for conformance to specifications with precision in execution and meticulous attention to detail.
- Perform incoming inspection of purchased material in accordance with quality plan
- Confirm test lots for incoming inspection of purchased material in SAP transaction QE51
- Document any non-conformances resulting from incoming inspection of purchased material in SAP on purchased material (Q2) Qnotes
- Perform electrical inspection of factory material in accordance with quality plan
- Confirm operations on Production Orders for electrical inspection of factory material in SAP transactions CO11N and IW41
- Document any non-conformances resulting from incoming inspection of factory material in SAP on internal factory material (Q3) Qnotes
- Work with Quality Test Engineer to feedback non-conformances resulting from the incoming inspection and electrical inspection
- Work with Quality Test Engineer to update test instructions
- Generate Certificates of Conformance and review Final ATP results & associated documentation prior to shipment to the customer
Qualifications and Skills:
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States (Citizen, Green Card)
- Experience with ISO 9001 and/or AS9100 certified QMS desired
- Experience with ERP systems such as SAP desired
- Must have active IPC-610 certification (training within the past 2 years)
- Must have experience reading wiring diagrams and schematics
- Must have experience with electrical inspection tools such as ATE, oscilloscopes, network analyzers, function generators, multimeters, hipot testers, etc
The company reserves the right to adapt this job description to changing conditions.
When responding to this job posting you MUST include the Job# and Job Title in your subject line.
If you are active in a job search but this job is not for you, please reach out to . We would be glad to help you find the perfect job!