Electro- Mechanical Assembler
Bethel , CT 06810 US
Title: Electro- Mechanical Assembler
Hiring Organization: Connexion Systems & Engineering
- Duration: temp
- Pay rate: $17-20.50/hr
- Job Location: Bethel, CT
- Job# 16415
Summary of Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for building, testing and inspecting electro-mechanical assemblies per specification. May involve system level assembly and sub-assembly test. - Assembles sub-assemblies and system level hardware
- Performs in process sub-assembly testing of product being manufactured, when required
- Completes Device History Record data
- Performs assembly and test requirements for reconditioned hardware, when required
- Perform packaging functions in Instruments Manufacturing, when required
- Maintain compliance with policies QSR, ISO, EH and S
- Proficiency with basic hand tools such as screwdrivers, wrenches, torque tools, terminal crimpers, and soldering irons.
- Ability to follow written instructions such as assembly procedures, test procedures mechanical assembly drawings.
- Experience with basic mechanical inspection equipment such as calipers and indicators.
- Experience with basic electrical test equipment such as multimeters.
- Supports the day-to-day operations of manufacturing and service support to forecast, and regulatory compliance and policies QSR, ISO, EH and S
- Provides training as needed.
- Participates in the reduction of risk and injury in the workplace by identifying risks and implementing controls to eliminate or minimize risk.
- Supports internal departmental audits of manufacturing processes to ensure compliance with policies QSR, ISO, EH and S.
- Perform other duties as required.
- Education: High school diploma or equivalent experience and or training.
Please use the apply button to submit your resume for consideration. A Connexion Representative will contact you immediately.
When responding to this job posting you MUST include the Job# and Job Title in your subject line.
If you are active in a job search but this job is not for you, please reach out to . We would be glad to help you find the perfect job!
Meet Your Recruiter
Regional Recruiting Manager
- Directs the recruitment efforts for both the Quincy, MA and Providence, RI branches.
- Manages a distributed team of recruiting leads, individual contributor recruiters and account managers.
- Responsible for leading the fulfillment and execution of sourcing, recruiting, sales and business development practices across the region.