Brookside, DE 19702 US
Title: Electro/Mechanical Assembler
Hiring Organization: Connexion Systems & Engineering
- Duration: Temp
- Pay rate: $18.25/hr
- Job Location: Brookside, DE
- Job# 16154
-Responsible for building, testing and inspecting electro-mechanical assemblies per specification. May involve system level assembly and sub-assembly test. - Assembles sub-assemblies and system level hardware
- Performs in process sub-assembly testing of product being manufactured, when required
- Completes Device History Record data
- Performs assembly and test requirements for reconditioned hardware, when required
- Perform packaging functions in Instruments Manufacturing, when required
- Maintain compliance with policies QSR, ISO, EH and S
- Proficiency with basic hand tools such as screwdrivers, wrenches, torque tools, terminal crimpers, and soldering irons.
- Ability to follow written instructions such as assembly procedures, test procedures mechanical assembly drawings.
- Experience with basic mechanical inspection equipment such as calipers and indicators.
- Experience with basic electrical test equipment such as multimeters.
- Supports the day-to-day operations of manufacturing and service support to forecast, and regulatory compliance and policies QSR, ISO, EH and S
- Provides training as needed.
- Participates in the reduction of risk and injury in the workplace by identifying risks and implementing controls to eliminate or minimize risk.
- Supports internal departmental audits of manufacturing processes to ensure compliance with policies QSR, ISO, EH and S.
- Perform other duties as required.
Education: High school diploma or equivalent experience and or training.
The physical requirements described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
• Sit; use hands to finger, handle or feel objects, tools, or controls.
• Stand; walk; reach with hands and arms; and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl.
• Lifting/moving and carrying products weighing up to 40 pounds.
• Exposure to moving mechanical parts, vibration and/or moderate noise levels.
• Exposure to hazardous chemicals or other materials.
Exposure would be to chemicals like IPA (isopropyl alcohol or rubbing alcohol), acetone, or specific metals used in the coating operations (selenium, chrome). PPE is to be used and provided to all workers in all operations to ensure safety.
• Other (please specify): high voltage electronics, radiation. Ability to work in clean room, controlled environment, and/or dark room.
• High School or General Education Degree (GED), May have an Associate Degree
• 0 - 1 years of experience
o Basic working understanding of Microsoft Office platform including Excel, Word, SharePoint, and OneDrive required.
o Ability to read, understand, and follow all written procedures.
o Ability to communicate effectively, both written and verbally.
o Ability to work both independently and as a member of a team.
o High-level of attention to detail and focus on quality.
o Detail oriented and accurate.
o Must be able to read, write, and understand English.
Please use the apply button to submit your resume for consideration. A Connexion Representative will contact you immediately.
When responding to this job posting you MUST include the Job# and Job Title in your subject line.
If you are active in a job search but this job is not for you, please reach out to . We would be glad to help you find the perfect job!
Meet Your Recruiter
Regional Recruiting Manager
- Directs the recruitment efforts for both the Quincy, MA and Providence, RI branches.
- Manages a distributed team of recruiting leads, individual contributor recruiters and account managers.
- Responsible for leading the fulfillment and execution of sourcing, recruiting, sales and business development practices across the region.