Electro-Mechanical Assembler (Temp-To-Perm)
Bedford, MA 01862 US
Title: Electro-Mechanical Assembler
Hiring Organization: Connexion Systems & Engineering
- Duration: Temp to Perm
- Pay rate: $23-25hr
- Job Location: Bedford, MA
- Job# 15764
- Support all mechanical and electrical assembly aspects of the manufacturing process using prints and schematics.
- Perform complex assembly operations on all standard and special products.
Essential duties and responsibilities
- Assemble complex products using drawings and other related documentation.
- Can read electrical wiring schematics and prints.
- Perform point-to-point wiring along with wire harness and cable harness assembly.
- Work with engineers and other support functions on assembly related issues.
- Ability to verify work performed by others – team inspections.
- Work as a contributing member in a team manufacturing setting.
- Follow ISO procedures.
- Strictly adhere to all safety procedures.
Skills and knowledge
- Proficiency with hand tools and related power equipment.
- Read and understand complex drawings and related Bills of Maintenance (BOMs).
- Know how to follow directions and pay attention to details.
Education and experience
- High school graduate and 3 or more years of related experience.
Please use the apply button to submit your resume for consideration. A Connexion Representative will contact you immediately.
When responding to this job posting you MUST include the Job# and Job Title in your subject line.
If you are active in a job search but this job is not for you, please reach out to . We would be glad to help you find the perfect job!