Electro/Mechanical Assembler 2
Littleton, MA 01886 US
Connexion’s mission is to provide "best in class" services to job seekers. We strive to achieve excellence in job placement, staffing, and recruiting services, while treating candidates with the professionalism and respect they deserve.
Title: Electro/Mechanical Assembler 2
Hiring Organization: Connexion Systems & Engineering
Compensation, Benefits, and Employment Type
- Duration: Temp to Perm
- Pay rate: $18/hr
- Job Location: Littleton, MA
- Job#: bh 13644
Electro/Mechanical Assembler 2
Under general supervision dismantle, adjust, rework, repair, decontaminate and assemble equipment according to assembly drawings, schematics, and procedures with the general understanding of compliance requirements. Responsible for maintaining quality & safety standards and Lean manufacturing.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
The incumbent may be asked to perform other function-related activities in addition to the below mentioned responsibilities as reasonably required by business needs.
- Organize and verify components. Assemble sub or final assemblies in a safe & timely fashion per blueprints or technical documents. Solder wires and cable connections (if applicable)
- Complete and maintain quality and assembly documentation as required
- Comply with, participate in, and maintain 6S events and follow ups
- Maintain and/or participate in daily management boards (if applicable)
- Conduct inventory transactions and be accountable for inventory accuracy
- Initiates proper disposition of defective parts using NCE process
- Accountable for daily completion of NCE process
- Audit & validate current NPI procedures
- Ability to work in a controlled Clean Room environment (if applicable)
- Able to work in a team environment
- Perform equipment maintenance as required
- Understand and comply with all work safety rules and regulations
- Participate in cross-training to meet schedule needs
- Independently identify root cause of moderately difficult assembly issues in a timely manner
- Responsible for meeting or exceeding production, quality, safety, and efficiency standards
- Work on special projects as requested
- Decontaminate all returns and add them to the repair incoming log (if applicable)
- Complete weekly cycle counts and inform Manager/Supervisor of any discrepancies (if applicable)
- Pick and kit Service Work Orders (if applicable)
- Ability to work overtime to meet production schedule as needed
- Embody and deliver the “Exceptional Everyday”
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Associate degree in Electronics Technology or equivalent work experience preferred
- Minimum 2 years of manufacturing experience, electro/mechanical experience preferred
- Electrostatic Discharge (ESD) knowledge a plus
- Experience with using basic hand tools such as screwdrivers, wrenches, torque tools, crimpers, soldering, multi-meter, and oscilloscope
- Optical mechanical assembly, including bonding of optical components.
- General understanding of ISO13485, 21CFR820, GMP and applicable MDD requirements is preferred.
- Knowledge of cleaning and handling optical components if applicable
- Ability to read and follow electro-mechanical assembly drawings, procedures, schematics, and blueprints
- Ability to follow written procedures to maintain GMP compliance and ISO 13485 certification.
- IPC Certified a plus
- Proficient in Microsoft Office/Outlook, Agile, SAP
- Must be able to read and understand English
- Ability to communicate effectively, both written and verbally
- Ability to cooperate with others in a team effort in order to achieve quality, safety and productivity goals.
- Detail oriented and accurate
The physical requirements described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
- Sit; use hands to finger, handle or feel objects, tools, or controls.
- Stand; walk; reach with hands and arms; and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl.
- Lifting/pushing/pulling and carrying products weighing up to 45 pounds
- Potential Exposure to moving mechanical parts, vibration and/or moderate noise levels.
- Potential Exposure to hazardous chemicals or other materials.
- Safety Shoes compliant with site specific policies/procedures must be worn in designated areas
- Potential Exposure to blood
Please use the apply button to submit your resume for consideration. A Connexion Representative will contact you immediately.
When responding to this job posting you MUST include the Job# and Job Title in your subject line.
If you are active in a job search but this job is not for you, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org. We would be glad to help you find the perfect job!