Electronic Product Design Engineer
Milbury , MA 01615 US
Connexion’s mission is to provide "best in class" services to job seekers. We strive to achieve excellence in job placement, staffing, and recruiting services, while treating candidates with the professionalism and respect they deserve.
Title: Electronic Product Design Engineer
Hiring Organization: Connexion Systems & Engineering
Compensation, Benefits, and Employment Type
- Duration: Perm
- Pay rate: $75k
- Job Location: Milbury, MA
- Job#: bh 14126
Electronic Product Design Engineer
DCCI’s Core Product Portfolio Objective is to design, develop, manufacture and market electronic products that improve our customer’s ability to communicate in critical applications. Some of our products include:
- Commercial and General Aviation communication headsets, passive and active noise cancelling.
- Communication systems including multi-user, multi-function digital and analog intercoms with external audio interfaces to two-way radios on vehicles and marine vessels for public safely (fire, rescue), law enforcement and commercial applications.
- Wireless headsets and audio gateways to provide high quality, full-duplex audio communications to augment or eliminate the traditional wired intercom communication solutions.
We are looking for an Electrical Design Engineer to join our new product development team. The successful candidate will be:
- A highly creative individual with an understanding or interest in audio-related products and systems with a passion to design, develop, manufacture and continuously improve our electronic products.
- A core team contributor for all aspects of new product development including concept, design, prototype, debug, documentation, pre-production and test.
- Able to explore, evaluate alternatives and communicate technical ideas in a clear manner, both visually and verbally.
Design Engineer Requirements:
- Bachelor's Degree in Electrical Engineering or Electrical and Computer Engineering. A MS or dual degree in Electronic Engineering and/or Computer Technology with an emphasis on audio engineering, signal processing and voice communications is a plus.
- Understanding of hardware and software design concepts with the ability to design and develop a product that has evaluated tradeoffs and incorporated the solution that best meets the product performance, cost and manufacturability objectives.
- Zero–five years of experience in electrical product design and development with desired experience in the following areas:
- Audio circuit design and testing principles.
- C/C++/Python programming.
- Embedded Systems
- Solid understanding of lab/test equipment including DMMs, oscilloscopes, logic analyzers, digital programming and debug tools.
- Self-motivated with strong analytical ability and desire to learn.
- Effective communication skills.
- Ability to work both as an individual contributor and also collaboratively within a multidiscipline engineering product design team.
Please use the apply button to submit your resume for consideration. A Connexion Representative will contact you immediately.
When responding to this job posting you MUST include the Job# and Job Title in your subject line.
If you are active in a job search but this job is not for you, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org. We would be glad to help you find the perfect job!
Meet Your Recruiter
Regional Recruiting Manager
- Directs the recruitment efforts for both the Quincy, MA and Providence, RI branches.
- Manages a distributed team of recruiting leads, individual contributor recruiters and account managers.
- Responsible for leading the fulfillment and execution of sourcing, recruiting, sales and business development practices across the region.