Bethel , CT 06810 US
Title: Electronic Technician
Hiring Organization: Connexion Systems & Engineering
- Duration: Temp
- Pay rate: $19-24/hr
- Job Location: Bethel, CT
- Job# 16142
Tests, calibrates and repairs production x-ray machines and related subassemblies to written and/or oral specifications in a timely fashion.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
The incumbent may be asked to perform other function-related activities in addition to the below-mentioned responsibilities as reasonably required by business needs.
- Responsible for meeting quality, efficiency and safety requirements and standards.
- Reads and interprets schematics and blueprints required to ensure proper calibration of x-ray machines.
- Timely and accurate testing and calibration of all electronic subassemblies and clearly documenting results.
- Responsible for using only calibrated equipment and tools.
- Ensure that design, implementation, test and maintenance methods/processes are developed, as well as executed in a manner which supports all Hologic’s Quality Standards.
- Participate in daily management boards.
- Performs root cause investigations on systems/subassemblies using basic troubleshooting techniques.
- Scanning of work orders (if applicable)
- Uses Oracle and Agile to retrieve necessary documentation and information.
- May require working in Dark Room up to 10% of work time.
- Work overtime to meet production schedule as needed.
The physical requirements described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
- Sit; use hands to finger, handle or feel objects, tools, or controls.
- Stand; walk; reach with hands and arms; and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl.
- Lifting/moving and carrying products weighing up to 50 pounds.
- Exposure to moving mechanical parts, vibration and/or moderate noise levels.
- Exposure to hazardous chemicals or other materials.
- Safety Shoes with Impact and Compression Protection Must be worn.
- ASEE or Trade School with knowledge of digital and analog circuitry.
- Minimum one year equivalent job experience with demonstrated technical aptitude preferred
- Good oral/written communication skills required.
- Basic comprehension of Multi-meter, Oscilloscope, Earth Leakage, Impedance, and Current Sourcing equipment.
- Ability to cooperate with others in a team effort in order to achieve quality, safety and efficiency/productivity goals.
- Must be able to read and understand English.
- Basic working understanding of Microsoft Office/Outlook, Agile and Oracle a plus.
Please use the apply button to submit your resume for consideration. A Connexion Representative will contact you immediately.
When responding to this job posting you MUST include the Job# and Job Title in your subject line.
If you are active in a job search but this job is not for you, please reach out to . We would be glad to help you find the perfect job!
Meet Your Recruiter
Regional Recruiting Manager
- Directs the recruitment efforts for both the Quincy, MA and Providence, RI branches.
- Manages a distributed team of recruiting leads, individual contributor recruiters and account managers.
- Responsible for leading the fulfillment and execution of sourcing, recruiting, sales and business development practices across the region.