Embedded Software Engineer
Auburn, NH 03101 US
Title: Embedded Software Engineer
Hiring Organization: Connexion Systems & Engineering
- Duration: Perm
- Pay rate: $90-125k
- Job Location: Auburn, NH
- Job# 15651
- Mid-Level Embedded Software Engineer to join our product team in the development of new medical devices.
- Design, implement, and verify operation of embedded software.
- Analyze, create, and update requirements and procedures.
- Solve problems, build products, and make a difference.
- Bachelor’s Degree or work equivalent, and 3+ years of experience with the following:
- Designing and implementing software/hardware systems
- Experience with Python and C/C++
- RTOS and embedded systems development (examples include Raspberry Pi, Arduino, Micro C, embedded Linux)
- Strong troubleshooting skills
- Ability to adapt rapidly to changing circumstances and technology.
Please use the apply button to submit your resume for consideration. A Connexion Representative will contact you immediately.
When responding to this job posting you MUST include the Job# and Job Title in your subject line.
If you are active in a job search but this job is not for you, please reach out to . We would be glad to help you find the perfect job!