Epicor Software Engineer
Bernardston, MA 01301 US
Title: Epicor Software Engineer
Hiring Organization: Connexion Systems & Engineering
- Duration: Perm
- Pay rate: Up to $150k
- Job Location: CT or MA (Hybrid)
- Job# 16270
Reports to: CFO
The Epicor Development Engineer is responsible for designing, developing, implementing, and supporting the business application software solutions for the Company’s Epicor ERP system.
- To provide support to the organization via the internal helpdesk system.
- To provide ongoing analysis of the data gathered within the system.
- To understand the current processes and to look for opportunities to extend the use of Epicor.
- The ability to document functional requirements based upon discussions with the department stakeholder.
- The ability to configure the system and its data based upon decisions made by the business either manually or by DMT.
- To improve the overall knowledge within the company on how the system works.
- To reduce the use of external systems and bring them back into Epicor.
- To ensure any new requests from departments do not have a detrimental impact on other departments.
- To provide solutions for minor gaps BAQ’s, Dashboard, BPM’s or UD fields
- To create business reporting that will help ensure smooth production
- Train Epicor users
- At least 3 years’ experience working with Epicor 10 and Epicor 10.1.
- Knowledge of Production Management including MRP and Job Costing.
- Knowledge of Supply Chain including Purchasing, Inventory Management and AMM.
- Knowledge of Sales Cycle including Sales Management, Fulfilment Workbench and Pricing. EDI experience advantageous.
- Knowledge of Engineering Life Cycle Advantageous.
- Knowledge of the Projects module advantageous.
- DMT, Dashboard, BPM and customization knowledge.
Please use the apply button to submit your resume for consideration. A Connexion Representative will contact you immediately.
When responding to this job posting you MUST include the Job# and Job Title in your subject line.
If you are active in a job search but this job is not for you, please reach out to . We would be glad to help you find the perfect job!
Meet Your Recruiter
Regional Recruiting Manager
- Directs the recruitment efforts for both the Quincy, MA and Providence, RI branches.
- Manages a distributed team of recruiting leads, individual contributor recruiters and account managers.
- Responsible for leading the fulfillment and execution of sourcing, recruiting, sales and business development practices across the region.