Equipment Sales Representative (PERM)
Sharon, MA 02021 US
Connexion’s mission is to provide "best in class" services to job seekers. We strive to achieve excellence in job placement, staffing, and recruiting services while treating candidates with the professionalism and respect they deserve.
Title: Equipment Sales Representative
Hiring Organization: Connexion Systems & Engineering
- Duration: Perm
- Pay rate: $58-63K
- Job Location: Sharon, MA (Hybrid)
- Job# 14884
Reporting to the Sales Director, the Equipment Sales Representative will work as part of a team engaged in helping companies buy and sell pre-owned manufacturing equipment to multiple industries. The company is looking for a self-starter who loves to be on the phone telemarketing relevant products to relevant people and nurture sales leads into opportunities and invoices.
This is much more of a marketing/customer care role than a traditional, cutthroat sales job.
There are four pillars that our Sales Reps focus on every day:
1) Project Promotion
- Make outbound calls as part of an overall promotional strategy for industry projects while growing qualified contact lists
- Utilize LinkedIn and other social media tools to supplement call activity
- Hit goals for call quantities, dialogues, and leads
2) Lead Management
- Qualify leads assigned to you, assessing their viability and progressing them to opportunities, offers, and purchases
- Negotiate prices and terms of sale with the Buyer on behalf of the Seller
- Prepare sales contracts for orders obtained, and submit orders for processing
3) Acquiring Supply that supplements the inventory that we get through our global contracts
- Supply Relationships - qualify and maintain relationships for listings that are posted on the website in your industry
- Serve as the Project Manager to customers who have listed individual assets through you
4) Following Up on past contacts/relationships.
- Establish and follow up on contacts from our database of over 650k contacts or from third party platforms such as LinkedIn Sales Navigator
- Ensure identification and development of relationships of equipment dealers within your industry.
- Call customers on the rate occasion that we receive neutral and negative feedback for items sold in your industry
- 3+ years of B2B sales experience
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration or related field or equivalent and knowledge of capital equipment
- Excellent verbal and written communications
- Computer skills: Microsoft Office suite, ability to easily pick up web-based systems
Compensation and Benefits
- Salary commensurate to experience
- Variable compensation plan based on company, team, and individual success against goals
- 401k, health, dental, etc.
When responding to this job posting you MUST include the Job# and Job Title in your subject line.
If you are active in a job search but this job is not for you, please reach out to . We would be glad to help you find the perfect job!