Wayland, MA 01776 US
Title: Executive Assistant to CEO
Hiring Organization: Connexion Systems & Engineering
- Duration: PERM
- Pay rate: $90-110k
- Job Location: Wayland, MA
- Job# 16350
The Executive Assistant to the CEO is responsible for providing comprehensive support to the CEO, Board of Directors, and Executive Team. This dynamic position requires the ability to anticipate needs, think critically, and offer solutions to problems with a high level of professionalism and confidentiality The candidate should be an expert multitasker with excellent communication skills, and comfortable working with confidential, time-sensitive assignments. Candidate must possess a skillset that focuses on attention to details, willing to take initiative and be comfortable making decisions, as necessary.
• Serve as the primary point of contact for internal employees and external customers on all matters pertaining to the CEO, including those of a highly confidential or critical nature. Prioritize and determine appropriate course of action, referral, or response, exercising judgement to reflect CEO’s style and organization policy.
• Provide proactive, complex, sophisticated calendar management for CEO and COO. Prioritize inquiries and requests while troubleshooting conflicts; make judgements and recommendations to ensure smooth day-to-day engagements. Manage and track due dates, critical deadlines and set priorities.
• Function as a liaison and provide support to the Board of Directors. Arrange and manage all logistics for Board meetings and events: schedule meetings; draft agendas; develop, compile, and distribute presentation materials; and record meeting minutes on behalf of Board Secretary. Adhere to compliance with applicable rules and regulations set in bylaws regarding Board matters.
• Develop, compile, and distribute presentation materials for other high-level meetings such as Quarterly Business Reviews and similar.
• Manage critical and complex third-party master agreements.
• Complete a broad variety of administrative tasks that facilitate the CEO’s ability to effectively lead the organization, including assisting with special projects; designing and producing complex documents, reports, and presentations; collecting and preparing information for meetings with staff and outside parties; composing and preparing correspondence; maintaining contact lists; making travel arrangements; and completing expense and mileage reports.
• Work closely and proactively with the CEO to keep them well informed of upcoming commitments and responsibilities, following up appropriately.
• Maintain open communications with the executive team members, including meeting regularly with their operations and providing information and documents as needed.
• Coordinate Executive Team meetings and assist with staff meetings and events as needed.
• Successfully complete critical aspects of deliverables with a hands-on approach, including drafting acknowledgement letters, personal correspondence, and other tasks that facilitate the CEO's ability to effectively lead the company.
• Prioritize conflicting needs; handle matters expeditiously, proactively, and follow-through on projects to successful completion, often with deadline pressures.
• Manage travel system updates and changes in Concur and act as a system resource for the company; manage airline corporate loyalty programs
• Manage CEO and executive team travel reimbursements and reconciliation.
• Manage the selection of vendors, equipment, services, and supplies necessary for administrative operation of organization.
• Other projects/duties as assigned for the overall benefit of the organization
• A degree in business or related field required.
• Significant prior executive support experience, including supporting C-level executives, is required.
• International business experience strongly preferred.
• Ability to complete a high volume of tasks and projects with little or no guidance.
• Expert proficiency with Microsoft Office, including trouble-shooting technical problems when needed.
• Ability to design and edit graphic presentations and materials.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills, including ability to create and edit corporate level communications.
• Exceptional organizational skills and impeccable attention to detail.
• High degree of professionalism interacting with others, including Board members, senior executives, staff, and customers.
• Make appropriate, informed decisions regarding priorities and time availability.
• Ability to react with appropriate levels of urgency to situations and events that require quick response or turnaround.
• Able to maintain a high level of integrity and discretion in handling confidential information.
• Excellent judgment is essential
Please use the apply button to submit your resume for consideration. A Connexion Representative will contact you immediately.
When responding to this job posting you MUST include the Job# and Job Title in your subject line.
If you are active in a job search but this job is not for you, please reach out to . We would be glad to help you find the perfect job!