Family Law, Domestic Relations Attorney - Partner Expansion (PERM)
Boston, MA 01615 US
Title: Family Law, Domestic Relations Attorney
Hiring Organization: Connexion Systems & Engineering
- Duration: Perm
- Pay rate: Salary/Based on experience
- Job Location: Boston, MA (Hybrid)
- Job# 15596
We have an opening for a Partner Level Attorney in its Domestic Relations& Probate Litigation practice. The members of the practice represent clients in all aspects of the divorce process, child custody cases, estate litigation, and other probate and family law matters. This often requires frequent Court appearances. The team also works collaboratively with members of other practice areas within the firm to ensure clients receive the most comprehensive and thorough support possible.
The successful candidate must have a portable book of business and a strong desire to grow and develop their practice over time. The individual must have extensive experience in the various areas of family law including but not limited to divorce, child custody matters, guardianships and conservatorships, adoptions, division of assets, prenuptial and postnuptial agreements, spousal and child support, restraining orders, and probate issues. The individual must also possess courtroom experience in the Probate and Family Court.
We prioritize entrepreneurship and collaboration amongst our lawyers and professional staff and actively supports our lawyers’ efforts to grow strong and robust practices. For an individual looking to join a collaborative and client centric team, we present a fantastic opportunity to take one’s practice to the next level.
- Overseeing and managing legal issues that transpire between family members.
- Providing superior service and legal representation for clients in court as pertains to family law.
- Drafting documents / pleadings such as complaints, petitions, responsive pleadings, motions, memoranda, agreements for judgment, separation agreements and prenuptial and postnuptial agreements.
- Upholding a schedule of hearings, court appearances, and conferences.
- Preparing clients for hearings and trials.
- Analyzing substantial and complicated asset divisions.
- Negotiating agreements between parties.
- Ability to function well in a high-paced and at times stressful environment.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines.
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills.
- Ability to prioritize tasks and to delegate them when appropriate.
- Willingness to collaborate and work as a team when appropriate for best outcome.
- Experience with delegation and training and developing other attorneys and staff.
- A minimum of seven years of experience in family law and probate litigation matters.
- Juris Doctorate Degree from an accredited law school.
- Current License to practice law in the Commonwealth of Massachusetts.
Please use the apply button to submit your resume for consideration. A Connexion Representative will contact you immediately.
When responding to this job posting you MUST include the Job# and Job Title in your subject line.
If you are active in a job search but this job is not for you, please reach out to . We would be glad to help you find the perfect job!