Field Marketing Specialist II - 19297648
Remote , CA 94089 US
Connexion’s mission is to provide "best in class" services to job seekers. We strive to achieve excellence in job placement, staffing, and recruiting services while treating candidates with the professionalism and respect they deserve.
Title: Field Marketing Specialist
Hiring Organization: Connexion Systems & Engineering
- Duration: Temp
- Pay rate: $30-39/hr
- Job Location: Remote
- Job# 15413
The Service Provider Field Marketing Contractor is a crucial role in the Americas Field Marketing organization.This role will provide marketing operational and executional assistance to our SP field marketing team. This is an ongoing assignment to implement field marketing tactics for our Service Provider accounts in the Americas including in-person and virtual events and marketing/demand generation programs.
- Assist in execution of various SP customer in-person and virtual events; event planning, list pulls, invitation/registration page creation, agenda creation, RSVP tracking, expense tracking, results reporting, etc.
- Create a trusted and respected relationship with marketing, sales leads with a can-do attitude
- Create demand generation programs including support with monthly customer email program and webinars
- Perform monthly and quarterly analysis of results of social tactics, events, and nurture touches
- Project management skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Analytic capability
- Understands marketing fundamentals
- Able to synthesize information from multiple sources into actionable plan
- Social network platform experience (Facebook Pages, LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram)
Industry Expertise and Experience: Two+ years of B2B technology marketing experience, ideally marketing for, to or with Service Provider companies. Field marketing experience for part of that time. Interest in SP business Marketing Communications: Exceptional communication skills writing, ppt slides, and social media
Project Management: organized planning and process management, tracking, and ability to drive accountability
Measurement: ability to manage projects on time, on budget with controlled set of resources, and leverage operations tools to track campaign and sales activity. Familiarity with marketing and sales automation systems such as Eloqua and salesforce.com
Skills and Experience:
EXCELLENT COMMUNICATION SKILLS
Please use the apply button to submit your resume for consideration. A Connexion Representative will contact you immediately.
When responding to this job posting you MUST include the Job# and Job Title in your subject line.
If you are active in a job search but this job is not for you, please reach out to . We would be glad to help you find the perfect job!