Field Service Engineer - East Coast
Remote (East Coast), MA 01862 US
Title: Field Service Engineer
Hiring Organization: Connexion Systems & Engineering
- Duration: Perm
- Pay rate: $ 70 - 78K
- Job Location: 50% Remote 50% Travel/ East Coast
- Job# 15225
Support all technical field aspects of aftermarket activities for all company products worldwide. Expectation is to meet or exceed customer expectations. Respond to customer related technical inquiries, problems and basic training requirements and ensure timely resolution of customer issues. Prospect will be required to be on the East Coast of the United States.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Provide initial and ongoing support of equipment at customer sites with limited support and supervision.
• Perform all installation and acceptance testing required to ensure the equipment is performing to customer and specifications.
• Provide corrective and preventive maintenance support on furnaces and ovens.
• Provide installation, operation and basic maintenance training on the installed equipment or as required.
• Report all activities to the identified Lead Technical Person/Engineer for the site by utilizing specified documents such as Field Service Reports, checklist and Installation Quality Reports as appropriate for the job.
• Complete all required paperwork as dictated by company and Customer Service policies and procedures on a timely basis.
• Strictly adhere to all safety policies.
OTHER DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Requires international travel and flexibility to leave with short notice.
• Be available to work evenings and weekends and accommodate production and scheduled service demands.
• Assist the process engineering department with customer demonstrations, and applications support and work closely with the sales department in supporting customer qualification activities.
SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE
• Strong electrical and mechanical skills with in-depth troubleshooting background.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook).
• Strong oral and written communication skills are needed.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
• BSEE or BSME or equivalent.
• Experience in electrical, electronics, or mechanical engineering discipline.
• 5 years of experience installing and maintaining complex electromechanical equipment at customer sites.
• Strong troubleshooting skills for electrical and mechanical systems, including plumbing and pneumatic systems.
• Understanding of Programmable Logic Controller (PLC) programs.
• SMT process manufacturing experience desirable
Please use the apply button to submit your resume for consideration. A Connexion Representative will contact you immediately.
When responding to this job posting you MUST include the Job# and Job Title in your subject line.
If you are active in a job search but this job is not for you, please reach out to me . We would be glad to help you find the perfect job!