Field Service Engineer 2
Littleton , MA 01886
Connexion’s mission is to provide "best in class" services to job seekers. We strive to achieve excellence in job placement, staffing, and recruiting services, while treating candidates with the professionalism and respect they deserve.
Title: Field Service Engineer
Hiring Organization: Connexion Systems & Engineering
Compensation, Benefits, and Employment Type
- Duration: Perm
- Pay rate: $32/hr
- Job Location: Ferndale, MI or Bellevue, WA – Remote when not traveling
- Job#: bh 14176
Field Service Engineer
Responsible to perform customer support activities for equipment, systems, and sub-systems at customers office or at a service center.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
The incumbent may be asked to perform other function-related activities in addition to the below mentioned responsibilities as reasonably required by business needs.
- Repair, test, calibrate and install laser systems, sub-systems and/or sub-assemblies
- Report to supervisor and/or senior technician any potential problems which could impact timely completion of assigned tasks, equipment shortcomings and more complex equipment problems.
- Maintain complete and accurate service records
- Interact with customers and monitor accounts
- Provide on-site technical support to customers as required
- Provide on-site technical support for workshops and/or shows
- Provide technical support and business guidance remotely through call center on
non-scheduled service days. (If applicable)
- Complete physical inventory when asked
- Maintain and manage remote service center (if applicable)
- Maintain company assigned vehicle, tools, fixtures, and test equipment in satisfactory condition.
- Adhere to company guidelines regarding safety procedures
- Continually develop positive relations within sales and service team
- Continually develop company and product knowledge
- Continually develop, exercise, and maintain excellent customer relations skills
- Adhere to company policies and accounting procedures for purchases, ordering of spare parts, van stock, and prompt return on all RMA’s
- Perform product alignment and certification to specification
- Maintain a minimum of service recalls
- Completion of other various tasks as assigned by management
- Embody and deliver the “Exceptional Everyday”
Bachelor’s degree is equivalent to three (3) years of experience
Specific Area of Study:
Electronics or related field
- 2 to 5 years relevant experience
Specific Related Experience:
- Field service experience in troubleshooting medical electronics equipment in medical device industry.
- Technically oriented with hands on Laser technical experience preferred
- Familiarity with computers, DOS, Word and Excel
- Working knowledge of customer needs in a medical environment
- Ability to work independently
- Stand; walk; reach with hands and arms; and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl.
- Lifting/pushing/pulling and carrying products weighing up to 50 to 75 pounds
- Other (please specify) Overnight travel up to 50% (if applicable); May require International travel (if applicable)
Please use the apply button to submit your resume for consideration. A Connexion Representative will contact you immediately.
When responding to this job posting you MUST include the Job# and Job Title in your subject line.
If you are active in a job search but this job is not for you, please reach out to email@example.com. We would be glad to help you find the perfect job!