Final Test Technician (PERM)
Tewksbury, MA 01862 US
Title: Final Test Technician
Hiring Organization: Connexion Systems & Engineering
- Duration: Perm
- Pay rate: $ 70 - 80K
- Job Location: Tewksbury, MA
- Job# 15228
The Final Test Technician supports all final test aspects of the manufacturing process and performs the final test on all standard and complex BTU products with minimal guidance. Work in assembly when required.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES.
- Test complex capital equipment products using sales specifications, drawings/schematics standard test procedures, test guides, and other related documentation.
- Prepares test reports on furnaces and distributethem s to others as directed.
- Work with engineers and other support functionstest-relatedated issues.
- Train customers and other BTU personnel in the operation and mainteof nance equipment.
- Follow ISO Procedures.
- Strictly adhere to all BTU safety procedures as per policy.
- Perform other related duties as directed.
- Three-phase of three phase power and heating control circuit testing.
- Attention to details and a systematic approach to testing.
- Proficiency with electrical, electronics, pneu,matics, mechanical and plumbing systems.
- Knowledge of gaseous control systems using Inert and explosive gases.
- Proficiency with hand tools and related power equipment.
- Read and understand complex electricBillsrawings and related Bill of Materials.
- Advanced knowledge of current/voltage reading equipment, recorders, gas leak detection equipment, and gas analyzer.
- Ability to utilize an ERP system in support of manufactring.
- Familiarity with PLC ‘s and their function in controllis ing complex capital equipment a plus.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills. Able to work with customers as well as internal staff to understand and communicate technical issues.
- Be able to work overtime to meet ship schedules.
- Strong troubleshooting skills in electrical/electronic and electromechanical circuits.
- May be required to visit customer sites and travel domestically and internationally on company business to set up, train, or maintain equipment. Flexibility to travel on short notice as determined by business needs.
- Vocational / Technical education or military school graduate. Associate’s Degree preferred.
- Five or more years of experience in electrical/electronic and electromechanical testing and troubleshooting.
Please use the apply button to submit your resume for consideration. A Connexion Representative will contact you immediately.
When responding to this job posting you MUST include the Job# and Job Title in your subject line.
If you are active in a job search but this job is not for you, please reach out to me . We would be glad to help you find the perfect job!