Flexographic Press Operator
Montgomery, MA 01086 US
Connexion’s mission is to provide "best in class" services to job seekers. We strive to achieve excellence in job placement, staffing, and recruiting services while treating candidates with the professionalism and respect they deserve.
Title: Flexographic Press Operators
Hiring Organization: Connexion Systems & Engineering
- Duration: PERM
- Pay rate: $23/hr
- Job Location: Montgomery, MA
- Job# 16044
We are actively seeking Flexo Press Operators to join our growing team. Come work at a place to build your future and be an integral part of a fast-paced, safety-oriented, and growing industry! We are an ESSENTIAL employer that is ACTIVELY HIRING at our Westfield, MA facility!
A leading global flexible packaging company with comprehensive product offerings. Providing creative packaging solutions, industry-leading customer service and award-winning innovation to a diverse global marketplace. We are guided in our work by five core values that are the basis for our success: Integrity, Intensity, Innovation, Involvement and Impact.
The safety and health of our team is our top priority. We have taken great steps to provide all personal protective equipment and sanitizing supplies to create a safe and healthy work environment for you.
If you are looking for a new opportunity with a leading packaging company,thisis looking for you to join our team!
What we have to offer:
- Quarterly bonuses
- Premium pay built into your shift schedule.
- Shift differential for overnight employees.
- Paid & Unpaid PTO
- 11 paid company holidays
- 401k with company match
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and other supplemental offerings
- Company-provided life insurance
- Disability insurance
- Wellness program – living a healthy lifestyle can get you a discount on your health insurance premiums AND other incentives.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential job function satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made, upon request, to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Operate Press
- Follow quality requirements to meet or exceed expectations.
- Read job orders for accurate information and ensures the crew is following special instructions.
- Ensure print design conforms with job jacket information.
- Completes inks usage, viscosity, and PH forms.
- Responsible for print sample retention
- Notifies Supervisor/Lead or Quality assurance of non-conformities.
- Completion of product reports and Quality Assurance sheets for each job
- Monitor machine and inks.
- Operate anilox cleaner and parts washer.
- Set-up and clean the press.
- Cut cores for orders, headers, stretch wrap.
- Empty trash and blue racks
- All other duties as assigned.
Work primarily in a non-climate controlled indoor environment with minimal safety/health hazard potential. Hearing protection, safety shoes and vision protection required.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Climbing Stairs, Bending, Twisting, Reaching, Pushing, Pulling and Squatting.
- Walking or standing on concrete floors.
- Occasionally lifting up to 50 lbs.
- Ability to operate heavy equipment/machinery safely.
- Days (6am-6pm)
- Overnights (6pm-6am)
Please use the apply button to submit your resume for consideration. A Connexion Representative will contact you immediately.
When responding to this job posting you MUST include the Job# and Job Title in your subject line.
If you are active in a job search but this job is not for you, please reach out to . We would be glad to help you find the perfect job!
Meet Your Recruiter
Co-Founder, Managing Partner
As co-founder of Connexion, my responsibilities include:
- Strategic planning for the company
- Financial & IT infrastructure and management
- Hiring and training a world-class recruiting and staffing team
I also continue to "run a desk." I am passionate about sourcing great candidates for my clients and have found nothing more rewarding than making the perfect match.