Front Desk Administrator
Natick , MA 01760 US
Connexion’s mission is to provide "best in class" services to job seekers. We strive to achieve excellence in job placement, staffing, and recruiting services while treating candidates with the professionalism and respect they deserve.
Title: Front Desk Administrator
Hiring Organization: Connexion Systems & Engineering
- Duration: Temp to Perm
- Pay rate: $24hr
- Job Location: Natick, MA
- Job# 14961
Are you someone who loves interacting with people on a daily basis? Then this job is for you! This role is based in our Natick, MA headquarters reporting into our Employee Services Department. You will work closely with the other members of our Employee Services team to ensure that Cognoids across the U.S. are getting the best service. We’re looking for someone who isn’t afraid to roll up their sleeves to get the job done and someone who takes their work seriously but not themselves. This role has proven to be a great way to grow your career within our Employees Services Department.
- Provides front-desk support and handles related responsibilities including badging and vehicle registration
- Professionally handles all phone calls and routes callers or answers questions in a timely and courteous manner
- Administers various Cognoid services programs
- Greet guests and provide them with superb customer service.
- Updating of manuals for front desk and phone directories.
- Work with facilities department on temporary and vendor badging process, perseverance badges, terminations, walk-ins, and vehicle registration
- Ensure the front desk is neat, presentable, and equipped with all the necessary supplies
- Assist Employees Services team with special projects/tasks such as auditing, scanning, planning, scheduling interviews, etc.
- Obtaining coverage and providing training for front desk as needed.
- Performs other duties as assigned
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Strong customer focus, attention to detail, and excellent communicator
- Demonstrated ability to succeed in a fast-paced environment, and the ability to plan and set priorities while working on multiple projects
- Ability to work independently as in a fast-paced, team–oriented environment
- Demonstrated critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Working knowledge of Microsoft products including Office, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Maintains high levels of professionalism, confidentiality and ethics
Minimum education and work experience required:
- A minimum of 2 years’ proven experience in a similar role or a recent graduate
- Bachelors with a concentration in Business or Human Resources helpful
- Exposure working in a previous administrative position is a plus.
Please use the apply button to submit your resume for consideration. A Connexion Representative will contact you immediately.
When responding to this job posting you MUST include the Job# and Job Title in your subject line.
If you are active in a job search but this job is not for you, please reach out to . We would be glad to help you find the perfect job!