Hybrid, MA 01760 US
Title: Full Stack Developer
Hiring Organization: Connexion Systems & Engineering
- Duration: Temp to Perm
- Pay rate: $75/hr
- Job Location: Wellesley, MA/ Hybrid
- Job# 15165
The Business Applications team is seeking a Full Stack Developer to join our team in delivering solutions in a Global Enterprise Environment. As a collaborative member of the team who will take direction and prioritization from the Technical Team Lead, the Developer be responsible for front and back end greenfield and brownfield development items, support, and customizations. Understanding of requirements, the ability to code given constraints and completing assigned tasks as directed is a must. Candidates need to have a willingness to learn, a desire for processes improvement and the ability to work in a fast-paced dynamic environment with an amazing company culture. We are specifically looking for a candidate to support web development activities and to develop, test and implement APIs between multiple internal and external systems.
- Develop and maintain quality code for new features as well as maintenance and enhancements of existing functionality
- Collaborate with other organizational units in preparing functional specification for customization changes
- Participate in process improvements and SDLC
- Troubleshoot and resolve functional and performance related issues
- Participate in design and code reviews to further develop and refine skill set
- Develop and maintain technical documentation including flow diagrams, process diagram, and current and proposed state diagrams
- Assist with sprint/working sessions, release planning, training, maintaining a roadmap, and future direction for applications within the organization
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Understanding and knowledge in Object Oriented Programming and its core principles
- Experienced with .NET framework, .NET Core, and C#
- Skilled in the use and creation of REST WEB APIs
- Understanding of the SDLC, design patterns, and code versioning tool(s) (TFS/Azure DevOps/Git/Etc.)
- Ability to Problem Solve, work within a Framework and to take direction and initiative
- Proven ability to pick up new skills and tool sets
- Familiar with testing techniques and frameworks
- Competency in HTML, CSS, XML, Flex, ASP, SQL, Java
- Experience with MS SQL Server, Power Shell, and working in an Agile environment and using Jira
- Familiarity with Global Environments
- Solid understanding of administration and security configuration
- Proficiency with integrations and process flows between multiple systems; specifically SAP ERP
Please use the apply button to submit your resume for consideration. A Connexion Representative will contact you immediately.
When responding to this job posting you MUST include the Job# and Job Title in your subject line.
If you are active in a job search but this job is not for you, please reach out to . We would be glad to help you find the perfect job!