GMP Operations Kilo Lab Chemist - Boston MA - 14848
Cambridge, MA 02210
Connexion’s mission is to provide "best in class" services to job seekers. We strive to achieve excellence in job placement, staffing, and recruiting services, while treating candidates with the professionalism and respect they deserve.
Title: GMP Operations Kilo Lab Chemist
Hiring Organization: Connexion Systems & Engineering
Compensation, Benefits, and Employment Type
- Duration: Temp to Perm
- Pay rate: $44/hr
- Job Location: Cambridge, MA
- Job#: bh 14166
GMP Operations Kilo Lab Chemist
A global biotechnology company committed to the discovery and development of breakthrough small molecule drugs for serious diseases. The Company’s strategy is to commercialize its products both independently and in collaboration with major pharmaceutical companies. Our product pipeline is focused on viral diseases, inflammation, autoimmune diseases, cancer, pain, and bacterial infection.
Seeking a talented individual to join the GMP Operations Kilo Laboratory in Massachusetts. The successful candidate will be a highly productive, results-oriented individual, able to multi-task and generate and implement original ideas that contribute materially to the success, development, and scale-up of drug substance candidates. Excellent communication, organization, and planning skills; a high level of technical aptitude; and a strong hands-on work ethic are required to succeed in this position
Key Responsibilities for this role include, but are not limited to:
- Independently carry out development and scale-up activities for synthetically derived compounds, including raw materials, intermediates, and drug substances in support of cGLP or cGMP studies.
- Excellent verbal and written skills.
- Ability to accurately follow SOPs and verbal instructions.
- Safely and compliantly implement new synthetic routes and procedures on compressed timelines at both the bench and Kilo Lab scales.
- Ability to identify and prospectively troubleshoot problematic chemistry and scale-up issues.
- Demonstrated understanding of common Kilo Lab equipment, processing methodologies, and best practices.
- Working knowledge of modern analytical techniques used to support synthetic organic processing (HPLC, NMR, etc).
- Generate effective scientific hypotheses to pursue desired synthesis or manufacturing goals and set new experimental direction based on results.
- Ensure compliance with all applicable regulations and SOPs and maintain excellent laboratory records and supporting documentation.
- A BS with 2+ years of relevant work experience or an MS with 0-2 years relevant work experience. Hands-on experience in a Kilo Lab or Pilot Plant environment is highly preferred.
- The ability to successfully interact and collaborate within an interdisciplinary scientific team environment comprised of organic, physical, and analytical chemists; chemical engineers, project team members; and manufacturing personnel.
- Proven communication (verbal and written) and interpersonal skills.
Please use the apply button to submit your resume for consideration. A Connexion Representative will contact you immediately.
When responding to this job posting you MUST include the Job# and Job Title in your subject line.
If you are active in a job search but this job is not for you, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org. We would be glad to help