Mountain Lakes , NJ 07046 US
Title: Graphic Designer
Hiring Organization: Connexion Systems & Engineering
Compensation, Benefits, and Employment Type
- Duration: 1 year contract
- Pay rate: $40-$58.61/hr
- Job Location: Mountain Lakes, NJ
- Schedule: part-time, 24 hours/week, 8 hours/day
- Job#: bh16039
The Jr. Graphic Designer will be responsible for working alongside the Sr. Creative Designer in creating design solutions that have a high visual impact and help promote our company, products, and service offerings. Works well as part of a collaborative team, and directly with other marketing department members to convey a particular message, idea, or concept visually. This role requires a strong background in graphic design and creating social media content that drives engagement. The candidate must have a digital portfolio that showcases the breadth of work.
- Transforms marketing and product concepts into visually compelling social layouts through the usage of design elements such as typography, imagery, and illustration
- Follows brand guideline established across all creative platforms (social, print, marketing, etc.)
- Maintains comprehensive knowledge of modern social design trends, research, and best practices incorporate them into the design and evangelize them both inside the department
- Collaborates with internal marketing team members to build and maintain creative assets (illustrations, graphics, social, photos, etc.)
- Handle critical deadlines and short turnarounds in a fast-paced, social media environment (turnaround times can vary from a few hours for more straightforward projects to a few days to a few months)
- Aggregate and utilize existing assets, photography, and add design elements to produce promotional assets to run on social media
- Bachelor's Degree in Graphic Communications or a related field
- 1-3 years of experience in executing digital design projects, including but not limited to: Graphic design, social posts, content development, web design, email design, and project management
- Knowledge in Adobe Creative Suite - Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, and Canva are required.
- Microsoft Office - Outlook, PowerPoint, Word, Excel (Designing in PowerPoint when needed)
- Able to work efficiently across multiple projects and platforms while ensuring on-time delivery
- Strong understanding of email and social platforms, producing design for email
- Proficient in social media platforms (Instagram, Facebook, LinkedIn, YouTube, & Twitter) and standard digital marketing KPI's
- WEB DESIGN
- PROJECT MANAGEMENT
- CONTENT DEVELOPMENT
- GRAPHIC DESIGN
- DIGITAL DESIGN
- ADOBE ILLUSTRATOR
- DIGITAL CAMPAIGN
- MICROSOFT POWERPOINT
- MICROSOFT OFFICE
- DIGITAL MARKETING
Please use the apply button to submit your resume for consideration. A Connexion Representative will contact you shortly.
You may also send your resume and cover letter via email to the recruiter listed below. You MUST include the Job# and Job Title in your subject line.
If you are active in a job search but this job is not for you, please reach out to email@example.com. We would be glad to help you find the perfect job!