HR Advisor (Shared Services) - 15391249
Cupertino, CA 94089
Connexion’s mission is to provide "best in class" services to job seekers. We strive to achieve excellence in job placement, staffing, and recruiting services while treating candidates with the professionalism and respect they deserve.
Title: HR Advisor
Hiring Organization: Connexion Systems & Engineering
Compensation, Benefits, and Employment Type
Duration: Temp to Perm
Pay rate: $42.85/hr
Job Location: Cupertino, CA
Job#: bh 14131
The HR Advisor is a member of a global HR Connect (Shared Services) team who will effectively manage questions related to all HR programs, policies, processes, and data requirements, and will be the first point of contact for all inquiries that come to HR, through in-person, email, phone, or online through our case management tool. The HR Advisor will work as a generalist to provide all manner of information, advice, and resources to colleagues in the company and will require in-depth knowledge of all HR-related programs, processes, and resources.
The position will be hybrid in the Sunnyvale office several times a week.
- Consistently deliver first-class customer service to employees and managers.
- Act as the main point of contact for employee queries using our case management tool.
- Provide answers to queries and provide consultation to managers and colleagues as appropriate, recommending tools & resources to drive the right outcomes, as appropriate, escalate issues related to employee relations or those issues that might require an investigation to the appropriate resource.
- Guide in supporting HR policies and procedures.
- Complete transactions in our HRIS to maintain accurate and timely employee information.
- Support defined HR processes and programs including but not limited to I9 administration, off-boarding, Annual Performance, and Bonus planning cycles, and maintaining electronic HR files.
- Participate in HR projects as required
- Collaborates with other centers of excellence such as Employee Relations, Total Rewards, and Talent Acquisition.
- Exercise sound judgment and expertise within broadly defined policies and practices.
- 2-4 years of HR experience required.
- HR Shared Services experience is strongly preferred.
- Must thrive in a fast-paced, complex, dynamic, multi-cultural environment where multi-tasking
and prioritizing are required.
- Demonstrated integrity while working with a wide range of sensitive and confidential issues.
- Superior communication skills (both verbal and written) and experience communicating with all levels of the workforce.
- Strong PC skills including MS Office, Word, PowerPoint, and Excel.
- HCM experience preferred. Oracle HCM Cloud experience is an advantage.
- Degree or equivalent in Human Resources, Business, or related field
- CONFIDENTIAL DATA
- MAINTAIN DATA INTEGRITY
- EXCELLENT MULTI-TASKER
- ORGANIZATION TIME MANAGEMENT
- EXCELLENT VERBAL AND WRITTEN COMMUNICATION SKILLS
Please use the apply button to submit your resume for consideration. A Connexion Representative will contact you immediately.
When responding to this job posting you MUST include the Job# and Job Title in your subject line.
If you are active in a job search but this job is not for you, please reach out to email@example.com. We would be glad to help you find the perfect job!