Easton MA, MA 02301 US
Connexion’s mission is to provide "best in class" services to job seekers. We strive to achieve excellence in job placement, staffing, and recruiting services, while treating candidates with the professionalism and respect they deserve.
Title: Human Resources Generalist (Recruiter)
Hiring Organization: Connexion Systems & Engineering
Compensation, Benefits, and Employment Type
- Duration: Perm
- Job Location: Brockton MA
- Job#: bh15454
Human Resources Generalist (Recruiter)
The Human Resources Generalist (Recruiter) works in conjunction with the HR Director to manage the relationship with employees and oversee the hiring to exit process of the employees. He/She is also responsible for performing a variety of duties in support of Human Resources that includes providing administrative support with the goal of assisting management in the establishment of positive working environment designed to maintain and improve morale. In addition, the HR Generalist (Recruiter) will administer test; conduct pre-screening; schedule interviews; conduct orientation; maintain records and information.
Essential Functions of Position:
- Partner with hiring manager to determine staffing needs
- Assists in updating job postings including calling/hiring managers, verifying, and typing changes, distributing and updating postings bi-weekly and e-mailing updated posting to field managers
- Coordinate interviews with hiring manager(s)
- Attend and participate in selected career fairs and/or conferences to recruit, network, develop, and build relationships
- Builds applicant sources by researching and contacting communist services, colleges, employment agencies, recruiters, social medias and internet sites
- Screen resumes
- Perform in-person and phone interviews with candidates
- Communicate employer information and benefits during screening process
- Perform reference and background checks
- Make recommendations to hiring managers
- Follow up on the interview process status
- Sends acknowledgement correspondences to job applicants
- Maintain relationship with both internal and external clients to ensure staffing goals are achieved
- Stay current on the company’s organization structure, personnel policy, federal and state laws regarding employment practices
- Serve as liaison with the area employment agencies, colleges, and industry associations
- Assist with conducting, investigating, analyzing and reporting employee relation incidents
- Participate in quality assurance activities
- Manage the Student Leadership Program by conducting orientations, scheduling rotations and assignments; monitoring student leadership job contributions; coaching interns/volunteers; advising manager on training and coaching of student leaders
- Complete timely report on employment activity such as turnover rate, new hires, FLSA and more
- Conduct exit interviews, summarizes findings, and report trends and concerns
- Drafts and types a variety of correspondence and documents
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Finance, Business Management/ Administration, or an HR-related field is required
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience in Human Resources or a related field
- Work requires knowledge equivalent to drafting correspondence and manuals, perform basic math calculations (especially addition and subtraction) as well as Excel, Word, Adobe and with a typing rate of at least 50 wpm
- Work requires knowledge of Human Resources policy and procedures. Such knowledge is normally acquired during one to two years of related experience
- Working knowledge of Employment Law practices
Please use the apply button to submit your resume for consideration. A Connexion Representative will contact you immediately.
When responding to this job posting you MUST include the Job# and Job Title in your subject line.
If you are active in a job search but this job is not for you, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org. We would be glad to help you find the perfect job!