Easton, MA 02301 US
Title: HR Generalist/Recruiter
Hiring Organization: Connexion Systems & Engineering
- Duration: Temp to Perm
- Pay rate: $50-53k
- Job Location: Easton, MA
- Job#: 15178
The Human Resources Generalist (Recruiter) works in conjunction with the HR Director to manage the relationship with employees and oversee the hiring to exit process of the employees. He/She is also responsible for performing a variety of duties in support of VHS Human Resources that includes providing administrative support with the goal of assisting management in the establishment of positive working environment designed to maintain and improve morale. In addition, the HR Generalist (Recruiter) will administer test; conduct pre-screening; schedule interviews; conduct orientation; maintain records and information.
Requirements for the position
• Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Finance, Business Management/ Administration or an HR-related field is required
• A minimum of 3 years’ experience in Human Resources or a related field
• Work requires knowledge equivalent to drafting correspondence and manuals, perform basic math calculations (especially addition and subtraction) as well as Excel, Word, Adobe and with a typing rate of at least 50 wpm
• Work requires knowledge of Human Resources policy and procedures. Such knowledge is normally acquired during one to two years of related experience
• Working knowledge of Employment Law practices
• Must be highly skilled in generating reports, organization, scheduling and/or coordinating events, interpersonal (written and verbal) communication.
• Must be highly skilled in use of Microsoft Office Applications such as Excel, Word, PowerPoint, MS Project.
• Must be flexible, have excellent work habits, including a willingness to work the hours necessary to get the job done, especially when important deadlines cause greater than normal departmental pressures.
• Be willing to travel
• Obtain strong work ethic and be able to work independently or in team environment
• Be able to interact with employees at different levels of the organization
• Be able to build and maintain community, business and college relationships
• Decision-making; problem-solving, and analytical skill
• Be detailed-orientated, able to manage and prioritize multiple task
• High degree of professionalism
Please use the apply button to submit your resume for consideration. A Connexion Representative will contact you immediately.
When responding to this job posting you MUST include the Job# and Job Title in your subject line.
If you are active in a job search but this job is not for you, please reach out to one of our recruiters. We would be glad to help you find the perfect job!