San Diego, CA 92037 US
Connexion’s mission is to provide "best in class" services to job seekers. We strive to achieve excellence in job placement, staffing, and recruiting services while treating candidates with the professionalism and respect they deserve.
Title: Hardware Engineer
Hiring Organization: Connexion Systems & Engineering
- Duration: Temp
- Pay rate: $71-89/hr
- Job Location: San Diego, CA
- Job# 16351
The team works with new product development and supporting functionality (product life maintenance, production test, etc.) of the HAPS hardware platforms. As a member of this great team you will be given the opportunity to be a part of the entire design process, from product specification to test and validation. This position is a hybrid. Requires onsite 3 days a week.
We are looking for a talented individual for a hardware design role within the R&D team with work including:
• Hardware design work will include but is not limited to
o PCB layout (low-performance ranging up to high-performance design)
o Schematic capture
o Design file review
o Design for test and manufacturability
o PCB and Signal Integrity related simulation
o Design verification and test
Experience in at least 3 of the above areas is a requirement.
HDL related design work is not a requirement but a strong plus. Example of this work is:
o VHDL and/or Verilog coding
o Synthesis and Place & Route
o Test bench design
o Simulation and debug of RTL designs
o Tool flow ownership and processes and methods
Typical candidate background
• BS in CS/EE or similar other with 3+ years of relevant experience or MS with some relevant experience
• Relevant and documented experience of above areas
• Good problem solving and debugging skills
• Excellent communication in written and spoken English
• Strong interest and desire to develop and learn new things within electronics design
Other desirable attributes
• Experience of hardware design with FPGAs and/or use of FPGAs in other applications
• Programming or scripting experience
Kindness, value team spirit, help others, learning from others, drive progress
Please use the apply button to submit your resume for consideration. A Connexion Representative will contact you immediately.
When responding to this job posting you MUST include the Job# and Job Title in your subject line.
If you are active in a job search but this job is not for you, please reach out to . We would be glad to help you find the perfect job!