Worcester , MA 01602 US
Title: Industrial Electrician
Hiring Organization: Connexion Systems & Engineering
- Duration: PERM
- Pay rate: $ 23.65-$33.3/hr
- Job Location: Worcester, MA
- Job# 15198
- Skilled and committed to the inspection, maintenance repair and rebuilding of electronic operating and control systems and industrial electrical systems and equipment of modern wastewater/similar facilities.
- Performs work of a difficult and skilled nature.
- Provides detailed records of daily work activities, accident reporting, tool and equipment inventories and predictive, preventative, and corrective maintenance information.
- Assures security of tools and equipment used in completion of work.
- Coordinates health and safety concerns and policy with the Health and Safety Coordinator. Interacts with plant personnel and outside vendors, suppliers, and engineers.
- Works inside and outside, as well as in tanks and other confined spaces.
- Performs maintenance work and safety control involving the inspection, calibration, trouble shooting, repair and replacement of industrial electrical components and equipment, electronic operating and control systems, generation and power distribution systems, motor control and distribution centers, lighting systems associated with operating and auxiliary equipment at a modern wastewater treatment/similar facility.
- Performs minor mechanical work of an incidental nature during electrical repairs, adhering to safety program requirements and maintaining superior housekeeping standards.
- Provides detailed records of daily work activities, accident reporting, tool and equipment inventories and predictive, preventative, and corrective maintenance information to the Electrical Systems Manager.
- Comprehensive knowledge of electronic control systems, fire alarm systems and industrial electrical systems found at a modern wastewater treatment/similar facility.
- Comprehensive knowledge of principles of electric, electronic, pneumatic, hydraulic, mechanical, and other instrumentation, control devices and computer and Allen Bradley PLC systems.
- Thorough knowledge of the materials, techniques and tools used in the maintenance, repair and installation of electrical equipment and controls used in wastewater treatment/similar facilities.
- Thorough knowledge of approved methods, practices, codes requirements and safety standards.
- Comprehension and ability to interpret technical manuals, blueprints, schematic diagrams, layouts, Allen Bradley PLC ladder logic diagrams and specifications and effectively communicate information to others.
- Ability to use and execute predictive/preventative maintenance program.
- Three to five years of industrial experience in industrial electrical and instrumentation maintenance.
- High school or electrical trade school graduate with courses in electronic equipment maintenance and instrumentation theory, maintenance, and repair.
- Any equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Possession of a valid Electrician Journeyman’s license issued by the State of
- Recommendation of the Engineer Director, Deputy Director, Electrical Systems Manager, and Facilities Maintenance Manager.
- Appraise results
- Check work Hire
- Plan work
- Assign work
- ID safety issues
- Train others
- Assure safety
- Carrying up to 50-80lbs
- Lifting up to 50-80lbs
- Climbing, crouching, crawling and kneeling in and out of confined spaces
- Airborne particles
- Biological hazards
Please use the apply button to submit your resume for consideration. A Connexion Representative will contact you immediately.
When responding to this job posting you MUST include the Job# and Job Title in your subject line.
If you are active in a job search but this job is not for you, please reach out to . We would be glad to help you find the perfect job!