Hudson , MA 01752 US
Title: Service Inventory Analyst
Hiring Organization: Connexion Systems & Engineering
- Duration: Temp to Perm
- Pay rate: $25-30/hr
- Job Location: Remote after training (MA)
- Job# 15372
The Inventory Analyst for the NA service inventory will ensure that there is adequate stock to meet the service team demand, manage calibration process and see to the proper handling of goods. This position will utilize data mining and relevant data resources, to identify and manage inventory movements of the North America service team tools.
A successful inventory analyst will have strong analytical and organizational skills, be able to work independently, and possess excellent communication skills. Additionally, proficiency in computer software programs such as Excel and inventory management systems is required.
Essential Job Functions
- Create and develop reports to provide clarity of all FSE’s tools and calibration status.
- Tracking inventory levels of all service tools, their quantities, locations, and calibration data.
- Ordering tools based on analyzes of inventory levels and calibration dates and forecast demand to ensure that orders are placed in a timely manner.
- Working with the vendors and the planning & purchasing team to align on delivery times.
- Manages and proactively monitor inventory received to the warehouse.
- Ensure that inventory is stored in an organized manner, so that items are easily accessible when needed.
- Experience in materials / warehouse operations.
- Knowledge of inventory management and inventory control.
- Good level knowledge of excel and other Microsoft platforms.
- Analytical skills
- Organization and ability to manage data.
Please use the apply button to submit your resume for consideration. A Connexion Representative will contact you immediately.
When responding to this job posting you MUST include the Job# and Job Title in your subject line.
If you are active in a job search but this job is not for you, please reach out to . We would be glad to help you find the perfect job!