Inventory Control Clerk (Day Shift) - 17985607
Memphis, TN 38125 US
Connexion’s mission is to provide "best in class" services to job seekers. We strive to achieve excellence in job placement, staffing, and recruiting services while treating candidates with the professionalism and respect they deserve.
Title: Inventory Control Clerk
Hiring Organization: Connexion Systems & Engineering
- Duration: Temp
- Pay rate: $15.86/hr
- Job Location: Memphis, TN
- Job# 15204
The primary responsibility of the Inventory Control Clerk for outbound transfers is to perform a 100% audit of orders picked and staged for transfer by the warehouse. Tasks will include checking the accuracy of inventory picked for an order by confirming the item # and quantity against the order quantity in the system. The IC clerk will work with the warehouse to correct any inaccuracies identified in the audit before allowing the transfer to progress.
- 100% audit all outbound transfers staged by the warehouse
- Resolve any discrepancies identified in the audit with warehouse personnel
- Communicate status of transfers Interfaces with third party (3PL) provider and internal departments for inventory related scenarios
- Confirm overall quality of outbound transfers.
- Confirm outbound transactions completed accurately through reporting tools.
- Min 2 years of Inventory Control experience in a Warehouse.
- Should have familiarity with Google docs and/or Microsoft suite.
- Occasional bending/squatting
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Speed and accuracy
- Able to make constructive use of performance feedback
- Able to work under the pressure of deadlines and speed/volume requirements
- Regular timely attendance is a must
- Able to complete assignments without supervision
- Willingness to take on additional tasks as may be required
- Able to work overtime on short notice if required
Education: High School diploma or equivalent
Skills and Experience:
Please use the apply button to submit your resume for consideration. A Connexion Representative will contact you immediately.
When responding to this job posting you MUST include the Job# and Job Title in your subject line.
If you are active in a job search but this job is not for you, please reach out to . We would be glad to help you find the perfect job!