Jr. Account Manager
Burlington , MA 01730
Connexion’s mission is to provide "best in class" services to job seekers. We strive to achieve excellence in job placement, staffing, and recruiting services, while treating candidates with the professionalism and respect they deserve.
Title: Jr. Account Manager
Hiring Organization: Connexion Systems & Engineering
Compensation, Benefits, and Employment Type
- Duration: Temp-Perm
- Pay rate: $45-50k
- Job Location: Burlington, MA
- Job#: bh14311
Jr. Account Manager
If we have piqued your interest and you also possess:
- A strong attention to detail, active listening skills and the ability to multitask
- Proficient computer and Microsoft Excel skills
- The desire to create solutions to complex problems
We want to meet YOU!
To work with assigned Account Manager on specific clients.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Review Dashboards
- Work with assigned AM to review pockets of open A/R
- Work over 365 day reports
- Review profile analysis drilling down to carrier and provider levels
- Other duties and tasks as assigned
- Adhere to the Code of Conduct and be familiar with all compliance policies and procedures stored in LogixGarden relevant to this position
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skills, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodation may be made to enable individuals with disabilities perform the duties.
Education (Degrees, Certificates, Licenses, Etc.)
Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of education and experience required.
Prior MS Office experience, including proficiency with Excel and Word, and internet software experience required.
Minimum of five (5) years third party billing experience preferred.
Specific Job Knowledge, Skill and Ability
- Must show strong computer skills, ability to learn new and existing software and understand the capabilities and limitations and integrations within the entire infrastructure of the company
- Ability to work effectively on a team
- Ability to multitask and change direction at any given time
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions and procedural manuals
- Ability to write routine reports and correspondence
- Ability to communicate effectively verbally and in writing
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral and diagram form
- Ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision
- Ability to sit for prolonged periods of time, talk, hear and occasionally walk and reach with hands and arms
Please use the apply button to submit your resume for consideration. A Connexion Representative will contact you immediately.
When responding to this job posting you MUST include the Job# and Job Title in your subject line.
If you are active in a job search but this job is not for you, please reach out to email@example.com. We would be glad to help you find the perfect job!