Lab Instrument Logistics Specialist - 3019
West Point, PA 19486
Connexion’s mission is to provide "best in class" services to job seekers. We strive to achieve excellence in job placement, staffing, and recruiting services, while treating candidates with the professionalism and respect they deserve.
Title: Logistics Specialist
Hiring Organization: Connexion Systems & Engineering
Compensation, Benefits, and Employment Type
- Duration: 8+ months contract
- Pay rate: $25-$32.14/hr
- Job Location: West Point, PA
- Job#: bh14040
In order to set expectations and to the extent permitted by applicable law, please note that if an applicant is hired for this position, the applicant will be required to prove that the applicant has been fully vaccinated against COVID-19 by the date of hire, subject to any qualified religious or medical exemptions. Please note that the employer reserves its rights to mandate additional vaccine requirements at any time.
- Coordinates the delivery and installation of Client purchased instruments with the Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM) at local and remote Client sites.
- Coordinates the transportation of instruments to the Client lab site, including safe de-crating to prevent instrument damage.
- Updates SAP records to ensure complete and accurate visibility to instrument delivery and installation data.
- Support small to mid-scale facility departments through collaboration with internal Client departments.
- Collaborates with Client Capital Asset Stewards to ensure accurate instrument tagging.
- Coordinates the removal as well as transfer of assets to and from Client sites.
- Work closely with Client facility and laboratory personnel.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 0-2 years’ experience doing data analytics and coordinating in a laboratory setting
- Strong data analytics and reporting skills in addition to Project Management capabilities.
- High competency with Microsoft Office Suite, specifically Excel and Word.
- Ability to gather computer details using Windows System Information utility.
- Ability to communicate status of projects clearly and concisely in verbal and written formats.
- General knowledge of lab instruments needed.
- Ability to work both independently and in a team environment.
- Effective written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong multi-tasking and organizational skills.
- Laboratory setting as well as need to spend time in/around loading dock areas.
- Ability to lift/maneuver 25lbs packages; ability to move throughout lab and loading dock.
Please use the apply button to submit your resume for consideration. A Connexion Representative will contact you immediately.
When responding to this job posting you MUST include the Job# and Job Title in your subject line.
If you are active in a job search but this job is not for you, please reach out to email@example.com. We would be glad to help you find the perfect job!