Lead Quality Inspector / QA (PERM)
Marlborough, MA 01749 US
Title: Lead Quality Inspector / QA
Hiring Organization: Connexion Systems & Engineering
- Duration: Perm
- Pay rate: $32-37/hr
- Job Location: Marlborough, MA
- Job# 15830
What We Offer:
We offer a competitive salary along with generous benefits package including medical, dental, vision, FSA, HSA, disability, life insurance, voluntary benefits, pet insurance, group legal, ID theft, EAP, 401(k) with company match, tuition assistance, holidays and paid time off, employee service/recognition awards and seasonal/social events!
Benefits eligibility is after 30 days!
What the Ideal Candidate will do:
The Lead Quality Inspector/QA will provide technical expertise for the dimensional inspection of all customer’s critical rotating parts and specialized custom tooling by performing the following duties:
- Inspect manufactured components using mechanical inspection tools and digital inspection equipment.
- Plan inspection activities by reviewing work operation sheets, blueprints, customer drawings, etc.
- Perform 1st article inspections per customer and AS9100 requirements.
- Must verify required paperwork.
- Keep abreast of new developments relative to inspection and industry trends, as well as new systems and equipment.
- Interface with other departments to schedule requirements and inspection details.
- Must be a U.S. Citizen
- HS diploma or equivalent; degree in vocational trade school preferred but not required.
- Minimum of 5 years of related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Experience programming CMMs, specifically Zeiss CMMs using Calypso software.
- Experience with sampling procedures and visual inspection requirements.
- Be able to interpret various customer drawings and specs.
- Experience as a Designated Quality Control Representative (DQCR) preferred.
- In-depth knowledge of mechanical inspection equipment and practices.
- Must have manufacturing environment experience.
- GD&T/ANSI Y14.5 experience required.
- Experience in ISO 9001 environment/AS9100 environment.
- Proficient in MS Office specifically MS Word and MS Excel.
- Good shop math skills and able to read and write in English.
Please use the apply button to submit your resume for consideration. A Connexion Representative will contact you immediately.
When responding to this job posting you MUST include the Job# and Job Title in your subject line.
If you are active in a job search but this job is not for you, please reach out to . We would be glad to help you find the perfect job!