Logistics Planner - Boston MA - 15665
Boston, MA 02210 US
Connexion’s mission is to provide "best in class" services to job seekers. We strive to achieve excellence in job placement, staffing, and recruiting services, while treating candidates with the professionalism and respect they deserve.
Title: Logistics Planner
Hiring Organization: Connexion Systems & Engineering
Compensation, Benefits, and Employment Type
- Pay rate: $35-45/hr
- Job Location: Boston MA
- Job#: bh14563
The Planner of Logistics, Cell and Gene Therapy is responsible for working with the Sr. Manager to plan and execute time critical cold chain shipments in support of Cell and Gene therapy programs. This includes management of clinical study shipments and real-time tracking and troubleshooting of issues. The Planner works closely with couriers, Clinical Operations, CMO scheduling staff, QA and other stakeholders to plan and execute shipments.
- Works alongside Sr. Specialists and Sr. Managers to ensure seamless scheduling and delivery of apheresis and drug product.
- Plans and executes time critical clinical shipments for Cell and Gene Therapy programs.
- Interacts with Chain of Identify software to plan and execute shipments.
- Represents Supply Chain on assigned project sub-teams and task forces and with guidance, executes logistics activities.
- Assists in process improvements to reduce lead-time and eliminate non-value add activities.
- Participates in quality investigations.
- Uses procedures and resources to solve logistical issues and selects modes of transport.
- Participates in Clinical Study working teams as needed.
- Supports efforts to resolve issues that block timely flow of materials or projects.
- Responsible for compliance with regulations such as Good Distribution Practices.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
REQUIRED TECHNICAL AND COMMUNICATION SKILLS:
- Experience with managing pharmaceutical logistics, cold chain or Cell and Gene therapy preferred.
- Ability to follow procedures for troubleshooting supply problems and escalating as appropriate.
- Displays growing knowledge of applicable regulations (GMP, GDP, GCP).
- Ability to multi-task and work in fast past environment.
- Attention to detail and close follow-up on each shipment.
- Able to resolve logistics issues real-time with cross-functional stakeholder input as needed.
Please use the apply button to submit your resume for consideration. A Connexion Representative will contact you immediately.
When responding to this job posting you MUST include the Job# and Job Title in your subject line.
If you are active in a job search but this job is not for you, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org. We would be glad to help you find the perfect job!