Machine Maintenance Technician
Brockton , MA 02379 US
Title: Machine Maintenance Technician
Hiring Organization: Connexion Systems & Engineering
- Duration: Perm
- Pay rate: $23-30/hr
- Job Location: Brockton, MA
- Job# 16211
Position summary: Responsible for general machine and company maintenance.
- Mechanical and electrical troubleshooting skills
- General maintenance skills
- Knowledge of PLC’s a plus
- Knowledge of setting up Camera’s a plus
- Knowledge of pneumatic and hydraulic systems
- Electrical background a plus
- Knowledge of heat sealing process a plus
- Good attitude: ability to work well with others and be a team player
- Good communication skills
Essential functions and responsibilities:
- Routine machine and equipment maintenance and repair
- Product changeovers as needed
- General building maintenance
- Preventive maintenance
- Work on continuous improvement projects as needed
- Notify lead of needed extended repairs and or spare parts
- Completion of all pertinent maintenance paperwork
- Be part of Corrective Action teams
- Help out production team as needed
- Quality auditing and understanding
- Ability to perform quality testing as needed
- Report any potential food safety, legality, quality of food defense concerns to the plant manager or quality personnel
- Follow all documented Good Manufacturing Practices
- Maintains product safety, legality, regulatory compliance and quality systems
- Must follow all company policies and procedures
- This is a Safety Sensitive Position (drug test may be required)
Non-essential skills and experience:
- Other duties as required
Success factors/job competencies:
- Proficient at time management
- Ability to work with little supervision
- Good attitude
- Willingness to ascertain new skills
- Follows company policies and procedures
Physical demands and work environment:
- Physical demands: While performing the duties of this job, the employee is required to walk, use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools, or controls: reach with hands and arms; balance; stoop; talk or hear. Employee must be able to lift and/or move up to 50 lbs. Specific vision abilities required by the job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and the ability to adjust focus.
- Work environment: While performing the duties of this job the employee is/or may be exposed to high noise levels that require hearing protection. Employee may also be required to wear safety glasses and/or safety gloves.
- 30,60,90-day Assessment
- Annual performance appraisal
Comprehensive Benefits Package Includes:
All tools/tool cart provided
On the job training and work instructions provided
Medical, Dental, Vision, and Pet insurance, and more!
401k with 3% match + 1/2 % up to 5%
1 Week of Vacation time issued every 6 months based on date of hire
NEW SIGN ON BONUS PROGRAM - UP TO $1000.00*
Please use the apply button to submit your resume for consideration. A Connexion Representative will contact you immediately.
When responding to this job posting you MUST include the Job# and Job Title in your subject line.
If you are active in a job search but this job is not for you, please reach out to . We would be glad to help you find the perfect job!