Machine Op I (2nd Shift) San Diego
San Diego , CA 92121 US
Title: Machine Op
Hiring Organization: Connexion Systems & Engineering
- Duration: Temp to Perm
- Pay rate: $19-21/hr
- Job Location: San Diego, CA
- Job# 15138
Summary of Duties and Responsibilities:
- Monitor functions of equipment and operate per documented procedures including maintaining operational logbooks
- Provide technicians with symptoms of equipment failures, when required
- Assist in Preventative Maintenance PM following procedures
- Support material handling as necessary
- Maintain segregation of materials and lot and or receiving numbers
- Maintain area in a clean and orderly condition
- Adhere to and demonstrate compliance to all company and department standard operating procedures including but not limited to: GMP, device history record, hazard communication and safety rules - Utilize written procedures and training to accomplish tasks noted above
- Accept full accountability for product quality
- Report to supervisor or management unsolved problems encountered during the workday
- Maintain complete and accurate records of work-in-process, component inventories and relative documentation
- Follow and foster a safe work environment.
- Uses basic laboratory equipment: scales, balances, pipettes, luminometers, etc.
- Housekeeping and cleaning of manufacturing laboratory/area.
- Under the direction of the Manufacturing Supervisor, the Machine Operator will operate manufacturing equipment according to established specifications, and standard operating procedures and work instructions.
- An operator must demonstrate steady progress in learning all equipment and jobs in the assigned manufacturing area.
- He and or she must also exhibit the ability to follow instructions of supervisor while observing the quality of raw and finished goods before, during and after production.
Please use the apply button to submit your resume for consideration. A Connexion Representative will contact you immediately.
When responding to this job posting you MUST include the Job# and Job Title in your subject line.
If you are active in a job search but this job is not for you, please reach out. We would be glad to help you find the perfect job!
Meet Your Recruiter
Regional Recruiting Manager
- Directs the recruitment efforts for both the Quincy, MA and Providence, RI branches.
- Manages a distributed team of recruiting leads, individual contributor recruiters and account managers.
- Responsible for leading the fulfillment and execution of sourcing, recruiting, sales and business development practices across the region.