Machine Operator 2 (3rd Shift)
Derry, NH 03053
Connexion’s mission is to provide "best in class" services to job seekers. We strive to achieve excellence in job placement, staffing, and recruiting services, while treating candidates with the professionalism and respect they deserve.
Title: Machine Operator
Hiring Organization: Connexion Systems & Engineering
Compensation, Benefits, and Employment Type
- Duration: Temp to Perm
- Pay rate: $22/hr
- Job Location: Derry, NH
- Job#: bh 13807
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
The incumbent may be asked to perform other function-related activities in addition to the below mentioned responsibilities as reasonably required by business needs.
- Monitor functions of equipment and operate per documented procedures including maintaining
- Provide technicians with symptoms of equipment failures, when required
- Assist in Preventative Maintenance (PM) following procedures
- Support material handling as necessary
- Maintain segregation of materials and lot/receiving numbers
- Maintain area in a clean and orderly condition
- Comply with all company policies including safety regulations, Personal Protective Equipment requirements, Standard Operating Procedures, Work Instructions, Quality System Regulations, and Good Manufacturing Practices
- Perform data entry functions in relation to lot records and quality control records, as required
- Collect in-process samples for testing during production runs, as required
- Perform other duties as required such as Operator 1 roles and responsibilities.
Work experience should include
- 1-2 years of work history
- Previous work experience should include running high-speed manufacturing equipment and performing in-process testing and recording results.
- The Ideal candidate will have a mechanical aptitude and can communicate machine issues to support staff.
- Lean experience is a plus
- High school diploma or equivalent is required
Please use the apply button to submit your resume for consideration. A Connexion Representative will contact you immediately.
When responding to this job posting you MUST include the Job# and Job Title in your subject line.
If you are active in a job search but this job is not for you, please reach out to email@example.com. We would be glad to help you find the perfect job!
Meet Your Recruiter
Regional Recruiting Manager
- Directs the recruitment efforts for both the Quincy, MA and Providence, RI branches.
- Manages a distributed team of recruiting leads, individual contributor recruiters and account managers.
- Responsible for leading the fulfillment and execution of sourcing, recruiting, sales and business development practices across the region.