Maintenance Coordinator - 17969869
Los Angeles, CA 90032 US
Title: Maintenance Coordinator
Hiring Organization: Connexion Systems & Engineering
Compensation, Benefits, and Employment Type
- Duration: 6+ month contact
- Pay rate: $23.20/hr
- Job Location: Los Angeles, CA
- Schedule: Mon-Fri, 8am – 5pm
- Job#: bh15176
- This role is responsible for coordinating all maintenance in the facility.
- Provides daily support to Maintenance, Planning and Operations personnel and contractors using the SAP PM Module.
- Is the principal contact and liaison person between the maintenance department and the plant departments.
- Maintains backlog of work orders awaiting scheduling in accordance with their priority limits.
- Prepares weekly backlog report
- Screens each work order to ensure it has been properly filled out, details have been discussed with the originating department, that the scope of work is clearly described, and proper authorization has been obtained.
- Confirm the priority or requested completion date is realistic
- Opens and updates Work Orders as required.
- Closes out aged Work Orders and Notifications Works with Payables where Purchase Order Commitment conflicts occur.
- Monitors SAP system for unprocessed notifications.
- Work in AMMS and SAP PM for the creation and modification of Maintenance Plans, Work Schedules, Notifications and Work Orders along with other transactions in support of all activities for the plants Creates queries, variants, and reports to support various department requests and audits.
- Creates and schedules Recurring Preventative Maintenance Tasks (Work Orders) for Process and Maintenance Shops, including periodic changes.
- Creates annual Continuing Service (Blanket) Work Orders.
- In accordance with standard procedures, provides all documents required for work order closeout.
- Strict adherence to procedures and practices according to FDA regulations.
- Strong emphasis on documentation according to FDA regulations.
- Adhere to departmental corporate safety policies.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in a fast-paced facility or, operation environment
- Basic understanding of cGMPs, FDA regulations, and industry guidelines.
- Ability to keep neat, accurate and complete records and logs.
- Must be proactive, results oriented, with a strong attention to detail.
- Self-starter with good work ethic and ability to work independently with minimum supervision Uses good judgment Contributing member of a team.
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously, meet deadlines, and handles an ever changing, fast-paced critical work environment.
- Strong organizational, analytical, troubleshooting, and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to analyze details and perform structured decision-making on a daily basis.
- Excellent verbal and written communication.
- Must be able to read, write, and speak English.
- Strong interpersonal skills with ability to interact with all levels of personnel in a professional manner.
- Good computer skills with basic knowledge of Microsoft programs, particularly Outlook, Word, Excel, etc., is a plus.
- Experience with cGMP's is a plus
- Must lift 50 lbs. with assistance.
- High School Diploma or GED, required
- BS or BA, preferred.
Please use the apply button to submit your resume for consideration. A Connexion Representative will contact you shortly.
You may also send your resume and cover letter via email to the recruiter listed below. You MUST include the Job# and Job Title in your subject line.
If you are active in a job search but this job is not for you, please reach out to email@example.com. We would be glad to help you find the perfect job!