Manager, Global Material Planning
Westwood, MA 02062 US
Title: Manager, Global Material Planning
Hiring Organization: Connexion Systems & Engineering
- Duration: Temp to Perm
- Pay rate: $50-75/hr
- Job Location: Westwood, MA
- Job# 15150
Seeking an experienced Project Manager to join the team. In this role, the Project Manager will provide logistics support and oversight for a raw material shelf-life extension project. The individual will be responsible for coordinating activities and communication, both internally and with key suppliers, to ensure the timely completion of project milestones. The role requires strong background in management of cross-functional projects, attention to details, and precise communication.
Here’s What You’ll Do:
- Support a cross-functional team to ensure flawless execution of material shelf-life extension plans as stability studies complete key milestones
- Collaborate with team members to create and maintain a detailed project plan
- Coordinate recurring meetings with key suppliers to track progress towards key milestones
- Proactively manage project risks and mitigation plans, and escalate when necessary
- Maintain regular communication of progress with all project stakeholders
- Prepare status updates for project review forums and communication to senior management
- Initiate change controls and coordinate change action plans, ensuring that team members are held accountable for their actions
- Coordinate change review board presentations with appropriate representation from technical, supply chain, and quality team members
- Manage shipment and tracking of raw materials to and from suppliers
- Oversee re-labeling of materials and tracking of storage
- Education: University degree in an appropriate discipline (e.g., science, engineering, technology, business) Advanced degree (MS, PhD, MBA) and/or PMP is preferred
- Minimum 5-10 years in pharmaceutical/biotechnology development and/or project management
- The successful candidate will have demonstrated experience in leading cross-functional teams
- Ability to work in a fluid environment and foster a strong collaborate spirit
- Ability to negotiate and sustain networking relationships
- Solid judgement with ability to make good decisions
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Time management and organizational skills
- Strong knowledge of project management tools/software (MS Project, Smartsheet, etc.)
Please use the apply button to submit your resume for consideration. A Connexion Representative will contact you immediately.
When responding to this job posting you MUST include the Job# and Job Title in your subject line.
If you are active in a job search but this job is not for you, please reach out. We would be glad to help you find the perfect job!
Meet Your Recruiter
Regional Recruiting Manager
- Directs the recruitment efforts for both the Quincy, MA and Providence, RI branches.
- Manages a distributed team of recruiting leads, individual contributor recruiters and account managers.
- Responsible for leading the fulfillment and execution of sourcing, recruiting, sales and business development practices across the region.