Manager, Vendor Quality
REMOTE , MA 02139 US
Connexion’s mission is to provide "best in class" services to job seekers. We strive to achieve excellence in job placement, staffing, and recruiting services while treating candidates with the professionalism and respect they deserve.
Title: Manager, Vendor Quality
Hiring Organization: Connexion Systems & Engineering
- Duration: Temp to Perm
- Pay rate: $45-70/hr
- Job Location: Boston, MA (Can be Remote)
- Job# 14864
Reporting to the Director of R&D Vendor Quality within Research & Development Quality, the contingent Manager will (i) Work with the RDQ and stakeholders to provide Quality support for the R&D Quality vendor program and drive continuous improvement of clinical, non-clinical, and pharmacovigilance services to the R&D organization. You will work with internal business partners and alignment with business expectations, GxP standards and other applicable regulatory requirements. The Manager will also partner with R&D to create a quality culture.
Here’s What You’ll Do:
- Support strategic initiatives by leading projects to design and deploy process and technology related improvements and monitoring of R&D vendor issues for trends across the operational areas
- Develop and write vendor issue procedures
- Support in developing establishing metrics and KPIs for R&D vendor issues
- Define and develop quality agreement process with R&D vendors
- Process vendor requests
- Quality checks of vendor quality documents
- May participate in GCP, GLP, or GVP audits
Here’s What You’ll Bring to the Table:
- BS/BA in life sciences and a minimum of 6-8 experience in Biotech, Pharma or Vaccine Industry
- Working knowledge of relevant FDA, EU, ICH GCP guidelines, and applicable international GCP regulations, guidelines and local legislation
- Auditing experience in GCP, GLP, or GVP preferred
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to effectively interact with all levels with the organization
- Ability to work independently and within a team environment
- Ability to manage multiple projects in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to collaborate effectively in a dynamic, cross-functional matrix environment
.When responding to this job posting you MUST include the Job# and Job Title in your subject line.
If you are active in a job search but this job is not for you, please reach out to . We would be glad to help you find the perfect job!
Meet Your Recruiter
Regional Recruiting Manager
- Directs the recruitment efforts for both the Quincy, MA and Providence, RI branches.
- Manages a distributed team of recruiting leads, individual contributor recruiters and account managers.
- Responsible for leading the fulfillment and execution of sourcing, recruiting, sales and business development practices across the region.