Manual Machinist II
Stratham, NH 03833
Connexion’s mission is to provide "best in class" services to job seekers. We strive to achieve excellence in job placement, staffing, and recruiting services while treating candidates with the professionalism and respect they deserve.
Title: Manual Machinist
Hiring Organization: Connexion Systems & Engineering
Compensation, Benefits, and Employment Type
- Duration: Perm
- Pay rate: $35/hr
- Job Location: Stratham, NH
- Job#: bh 14179
- Manual Machinist will plan, layout, set up, operate and make tool adjustments to cut and shape all types of metals using manual equipment (e.g., lathes, millers, and grinders). They will work from blueprints, process sheets, and sketches to perform production tasks.
Machining aluminum, copper, and brass parts. (Secondary machining)
- Machining piece part components, brazed assemblies, and castings.
- Should be able to machine assemblies and piece parts within .002 tolerance.
- Assemble close tolerance piece parts per assembly blueprints.
- High School diploma (or equivalent)
- Should be familiar with geometric tolerances
- Ability to read and interpret blueprints.
- General knowledge in trigonometry
- Basic computer skills
- Good manual dexterity
Please use the apply button to submit your resume for consideration. A Connexion Representative will contact you immediately.
When responding to this job posting you MUST include the Job# and Job Title in your subject line.
If you are active in a job search but this job is not for you, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org. We would be glad to help you find the perfect job!