Manufacturing Assembler (Temp-To-Perm)
Holland, MA 01518 US
Connexion’s mission is to provide "best in class" services to job seekers. We strive to achieve excellence in job placement, staffing, and recruiting services while treating candidates with the professionalism and respect they deserve.
Title: Manufacturing Assembler
Hiring Organization: Connexion Systems & Engineering
- Duration: Temp-Perm
- Pay rate: $20-22/hr
- Job Location: Holland, MA
- Job# 15327
For this role, you’ll need organizational and strong communication skills, ability to interpret written specifications, and adhere to safety and quality standards. Stable verifiable work history in manufacturing is required.
- Ability to use inspection tools (pin gauges, verniers, micrometers, etc.)
- Ability to use inspection equipment (comparators, scales, machinist scope, surface detectors, microscopes, etc.)
- Repetitive bench assembly processes
- Ability to change priorities with little notice.
- Ability to work with very small parts and delicate manufacturing processes
- Ability to follow instructions both written and verbal
- Prior recent high-tech assembly
- Prior experience in a clean room environment and ability to don any and all necessary PPE and clean room garments preferred.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED) is required.
- Intermediate to expert computer skills required, including Windows Suite, spreadsheets, MRP, and database software applications; ability to follow computer-generated work orders.
We offer a clean, bright work environment as well as a competitive starting rate, 401(k) with company match, medical, dental, life, and disability benefits, and more!
Please use the apply button to submit your resume for consideration. A Connexion Representative will contact you immediately.
When responding to this job posting you MUST include the Job# and Job Title in your subject line.
If you are active in a job search but this job is not for you, please reach out to . We would be glad to help you find the perfect job!