Bedford , MA 01803 US
Connexion’s mission is to provide "best in class" services to job seekers. We strive to achieve excellence in job placement, staffing, and recruiting services while treating candidates with the professionalism and respect they deserve.
Title: Manufacturing Assistants
Hiring Organization: Connexion Systems & Engineering
- Duration: PERM
- Pay rate: $ 20/hr
- Job Location: Bedford, MA
- Job# 16275
OverviewMedical device assembly and packaging.
1 yr experience.
- Support manufacturing tasks as required.
- Work in Cleanroom Environment with smocks, gloves and shoe covers
- Work with written specifications and manufacturing instructions to assemble a variety of medical devices
- Evaluate product assembly to company quality standards
- Complete quality work at acceptable department/production determined rates
- Work closely with other employees as a team
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- Ability to read and interpret standard operating procedures and manufacturing instructions
- Prior Medical device assembly experience or working with small parts is a plus
- Candidate should have good eyesight, hand dexterity (hand coordination) and attention to detail
- Able to use small tools, microscopes, and tabletop equipment
- Able to sit/gown for extended periods during the shift
- Able to perform frequent repetitive motions
- Able to work in an environment with low and occasionally increase background noise
Please use the apply button to submit your resume for consideration. A Connexion Representative will contact you immediately.
When responding to this job posting you MUST include the Job# and Job Title in your subject line.
If you are active in a job search but this job is not for you, please reach out to . We would be glad to help you find the perfect job!