Manufacturing Associate 2nd Shift - Boston MA - 15295
Boston, MA 02210 US
Connexion’s mission is to provide "best in class" services to job seekers. We strive to achieve excellence in job placement, staffing, and recruiting services, while treating candidates with the professionalism and respect they deserve.
Title: Manufacturing Associate (2nd Shift)
Hiring Organization: Connexion Systems & Engineering
Compensation, Benefits, and Employment Type
- Duration: Temp
- Pay rate: $28-34/hr
- Job Location: Boston MA
- Job#: bh14606
Manufacturing Associate (2nd Shift)
Responsible for daily GMP and clinical manufacturing operations in the drug product facility, including the assembly, set-up, operation, disassembly, and cleaning of process equipment. This position may require, as needed, supporting operations on late or early production shifts.
Key Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Excellent understanding of and strict adherence to cGMP requirements including:
- Compliance with all on-going training requirements
- Following Batch Records, SOPs, policies and all other relevant work instructions to ensure the successful and compliant operation of the drug product facility
- Interfacing with cleaning staff, Facilities/Operations, Formulation Development, Quality, EH&S, Materials Management and the Release and Stability Laboratory to ensure facility operation
- Entering of data into log books and batch records
- Interfacing with computerized systems and automated process equipment
- High School or Vocational School Diploma required
- Candidates with an Associate’s or Bachelor’s Degree in science or engineering related field preferred
Basic Qualifications (Min Requirements)
- Minimum 1-2 years of experience in cGMP work environment
- Experience in a GMP environment is required
- Experience with spray drying and wet/dry granulation OSD products preferred
- Prior or basic knowledge in material dispensing, spray drying, sifting, blending, granulation, tableting, and film coating is preferred.
- Relevant education discipline or trainings are preferred
- Ability to perform daily duties requires:
- Ability to follow verbal and written instructions in English
- Visual Acuity.
- Ability to distinguish between the colors red, yellow, blue and green.
- Strong communication skills, as well as excellent documentation skills.
- Organizational skills – ability to keep track of activities, plan tasks, and keep a clean and safe working environment
- Basic computer skills and demonstrated ability to learn new systems and understand new technologies.
Please use the apply button to submit your resume for consideration. A Connexion Representative will contact you immediately.
When responding to this job posting you MUST include the Job# and Job Title in your subject line.
If you are active in a job search but this job is not for you, please reach out to email@example.com. We would be glad to help you find the perfect job!