Manufacturing Associate II (Cambridge)
Boston , MA 02139 US
Connexion’s mission is to provide "best in class" services to job seekers. We strive to achieve excellence in job placement, staffing, and recruiting services while treating candidates with the professionalism and respect they deserve.
Title: Manufacturing Associate
Hiring Organization: Connexion Systems & Engineering
- Duration: Temp to Perm
- Pay rate: $ 35.00-$47.15
- Job Location: Boston, MA
- Job# 15060
Seeking a Manufacturing Associate for Specialty Small Molecule Manufacturing. This position is located at our research labs. The shifts are Monday-Friday 1st shift from 7:30 am to 3:30 pm and 2nd shift from 3:00 pm to 11:00 pm.
The individual in this role will be part of a cohesive team responsible for producing custom small-molecule materials to enable the manufacturing of mRNA-based medicines for evaluation in human clinical trials. He/she will apply existing and new knowledge of process chemistry unit operations and cGMPs to enable technical success with stringent adherence to a Quality System that respects global regulatory expectations. The successful candidate will be able to document and communicate their technical and operational observations clearly and efficiently. They will be able to operate pilot-scale equipment and interact fluidly with peers and supervisors in Manufacturing, and cross-functionally with Quality Control, Quality Assurance, Logistical and Process Development Technology Transfer counterparts.
Here’s What You’ll Do:
- Execute manufacturing operations using disposable technologies, automation, and Manufacturing Execution Systems (MES) to produce small molecule constructs to support production of mRNA products.
- Demonstrate general knowledge of standard manufacturing practices and equipment.
- Strict adherence to current good manufacturing practices, standard operating procedures, and manufacturing documentation. Establish and follow written procedures for the clear and accurate documentation of equipment operation and process instructions, and of process data.
- Monitor process operations to ensure compliance with specifications.
- Assist in the investigation of procedural deviations.
- Practice safe work habits and adhere to safety procedures and guidelines.
- Utilize knowledge to improve operational efficiency.
- Adhere to gowning procedures and maintain a clean general operating area.
- Adhere to documented waste handling procedures to respect environmental regulations.
Here’s What You’ll Bring to the Table:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Biology, Chemistry, Chemical engineering, Biomechanical engineering, Bioengineering, Biomedical engineering, Biochemistry or related field with 2-5 years’ experience or 7+ years of related GMP experience
- Proven track record of success in a fast-paced production environment at a biotech/pharmaceutical company preferably in GMP or GLP
- Ability to collaborate fluidly with peers, supervisors and cross functional support groups required
- Exceptional written, oral communication, and organizational skills required
Please use the apply button to submit your resume for consideration. A Connexion Representative will contact you immediately.
When responding to this job posting you MUST include the Job# and Job Title in your subject line.
If you are active in a job search but this job is not for you, please reach out to . We would be glad to help you find the perfect job!
Meet Your Recruiter
Regional Recruiting Manager
- Directs the recruitment efforts for both the Quincy, MA and Providence, RI branches.
- Manages a distributed team of recruiting leads, individual contributor recruiters and account managers.
- Responsible for leading the fulfillment and execution of sourcing, recruiting, sales and business development practices across the region.