Manufacturing Associate X2 (Temp-To-Perm)
Berryessa, CA 95035 US
Connexion’s mission is to provide "best in class" services to job seekers. We strive to achieve excellence in job placement, staffing, and recruiting services while treating candidates with the professionalism and respect they deserve.
Title: Manufacturing Associate
Hiring Organization: Connexion Systems & Engineering
Compensation, Benefits, and Employment Type
- Duration: Temp to Perm
- Pay rate: $ 25.79/hr
- Job Location: Berryessa, CA
- Job#: bh13907
Department: In-house Manufacturing
About the role
We are looking for a highly motivated individual to work in our production department as a Manufacturing Associate. This will include the following:
- Preparation, weighing and aliquoting of reagents, solutions, buffers, etc.
- Lyophilization of reagents
- Filling and capping bottles and vials.
- Printing and application of labels to bottles and vials.
- Following established protocols, perform QC tests on reagents and kit components.
- Helping keep the lab common area clean and orderly.
- Maintaining and calibration of pH meters, scales, etc. as needed.
- Prepare and maintain proper documentation.
You will be required to have a B.S. /M.S. degree in biology or chemistry related fields and a minimum 1+ year of laboratory experience working in a related field.
You should have familiarity with the use of standard laboratory equipment (pH meter, centrifuge, pipettor, stirrers, plate reader, etc.)
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Responsible and strong attention to details.
- Excellent organizational skills and the ability to handle multiple tasks
- Strong work ethic and excellent time management skills
- Excellent documentation skills and ability to follow established procedures
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
If this sounds like you and you’d like to be a part of a fast-paced, growing business with the vision to become the most influential company and best-loved brand in life sciences, please apply now!
Inclusion & Diversity
Equal Opportunity Employer and makes all employment decisions without regard to age, national origin, race, ethnicity, religion, creed, gender, sexual orientation, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Effective January 1, 2022, all U.S.-based employees are required to be fully vaccinated including the booster shots, (once eligible) against COVID as a condition of employment with a sincerely held religious belief and/or disability impacting their ability to obtain the COVID vaccine can request a reasonable accommodation
Please use the apply button to submit your resume for consideration. A Connexion Representative will contact you immediately.
When responding to this job posting you MUST include the Job# and Job Title in your subject line.
If you are active in a job search but this job is not for you, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org. We would be glad to help you find the perfect job!