Manufacturing Engineer - ATF, Mechanical (PERM)
Marlborough, MA 01752 US
Connexion’s mission is to provide "best in class" services to job seekers. We strive to achieve excellence in job placement, staffing, and recruiting services, while treating candidates with the professionalism and respect they deserve.
Title: Manufacturing Engineering
Hiring Organization: Connexion Systems & Engineering
Compensation, Benefits, and Employment Type
- Duration – Permanent
- Pay rate: $90-100K.
- Job Location: Marlboro, MA
- Job# bh12515
- Manufacturing Engineer - ATF, Mechanical
The manufacturing engineer will report directly to manufacturing director and will be primarily responsible for the support of Alternating Tangential Flow products in manufacturing, design and release of new components, the transfer and support of new products from development into manufacturing, working with suppliers, and the design of fixturing/tooling for new products. Will also have responsibility for creation of new documentation and the maintenance of that documentation in an ISO regulated plant. The successful candidate will actively work with all levels of manufacturing personnel, product development, and planning. You will be responsible for the training of manufacturing personnel.
- · Work with Product Development, Product Management, and Planning as a technical engineering lead on the ATF product line.
- · Manage the implementation of new product processes into Manufacturing during the transfer from Product Development.
- · Work will include mechanical design in SolidWorks of machine and injection molded parts, sheet metal parts, cables, and product assembly drawings.
- · Creation of manufacturing SOP’s and batch records, as well as bills of materials.
- · Identification of test equipment.
- · Develop and release component specifications and bills of materials through the change order process.
- · Become the expert on current and new processes for the manufacture of TFF products.
- · Work closely with Product Development and Quality Management focused on improving manufacturing processes.
- · Identify and resolve process and quality related problems for assigned processes.
- · Provide accurate and timely project reporting to internal and external stakeholders.
- Education and/or Work Experience Requirements:
- · BS Mechanical Engineering degree
- · 5-7 years of engineering experience in a fast-paced manufacturing or product development environment
- · Demonstrated track record of successful project leadership and execution
- · Excellent presentation, verbal and written communication skills
- · Ability to lead in a cross functional team environment
- · Strong SolidWorks experience in both components and assembly drawings (required)
- · Experience with any/all of the following processes a plus: hardware and systems design/assembly, fluidic testing, fabrication of sheet metal, and machined metal and plastic parts
- · Able to work with outside suppliers and manage their assigned work
- · Self-starter with plenty of drive.
- · Must be capable of lifting 50 pounds routinely
Please use the apply button to submit your resume for consideration. A Connexion Representative will contact you immediately.
When responding to this job posting you MUST include the Job# and Job Title in your subject line.
If you are active in a job search but this job is not for you, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org. We would be glad to help you find the perfect job!