Manufacturing Engineer II
Bethel , CT 06810 US
Title: Manufacturing Engineer
Hiring Organization: Connexion Systems & Engineering
- Duration: Temp
- Pay rate: $35-44/hr
- Job Location: Bethel, CT
- Job# 15216
Summary of Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manufacturing Engineer in the assembly of electrical and or mechanical assemblies and test fixtures, performing experiments and collecting data.
- Assists manufacturing engineering in performing root cause analysis and recommend corrective actions in response to manufacturing issues.
- Assists in update work instructions and maintaining existing mechanical and electrical test fixtures and as required.
- Perform experiments and collect data as instructed by manufacturing engineers.
- Provides assistance to manufacturing engineering where needed.
- Assist in verifying and validating processes for manufacturing.
- Actively supports and adheres to the Quality Policy and Quality System procedures.
- Bachelor's degree or 5 years of work experience
- May be open to associate degree and 3 years of work experience
Please use the apply button to submit your resume for consideration. A Connexion Representative will contact you immediately.
When responding to this job posting you MUST include the Job# and Job Title in your subject line.
If you are active in a job search but this job is not for you, please reach out to . We would be glad to help you find the perfect job!
Meet Your Recruiter
Regional Recruiting Manager
- Directs the recruitment efforts for both the Quincy, MA and Providence, RI branches.
- Manages a distributed team of recruiting leads, individual contributor recruiters and account managers.
- Responsible for leading the fulfillment and execution of sourcing, recruiting, sales and business development practices across the region.