Cranston, RI 02907
Connexion’s mission is to provide "best in class" services to job seekers. We strive to achieve excellence in job placement, staffing, and recruiting services while treating candidates with the professionalism and respect they deserve.
Title: Manufacturing Engineer
Hiring Organization: Connexion Systems & Engineering
Compensation, Benefits, and Employment Type
- Duration: Perm
- Pay rate: $80k
- Job Location: Cranston, RI
- Job#: bh14268
An experienced Manufacturing Engineer helps us to manage our rapidly expanding domestic and international medical product development and sourcing business.
Nature of Role: Experienced Manufacturing Engineers are key components of a successful turnkey design to manufacture business model and are integrally involved throughout all phases of the product development process. He/She/They perform and coordinate broad manufacturing engineering activities in the development and supply of capital and disposable medical devices and instruments.
- Broad range of manufacturing engineering duties including manufacturing turnover, production line layout, process flow development, scheduling, fixture design, dimensional stack-up analysis, etc.
- Technical project management through continuous communication with internal design and engineering personnel, OEM factories, suppliers, and clients regarding the progress and details of multiple projects
- Working with Quality Engineering to organize and direct testing procedures to ensure compliance with design specifications and lifecycle requirements
- Implementation of continued product improvement, design changes, etc.
- Maintenance of manufacturing files and databases per internal design control procedures
A BSME, or Biomedical degree and 5+ years of experience in the field of manufacturing and/or mechanical engineering. This position requires outstanding technical, analytical, and organizational aptitude, excellent interpersonal and communication skills, coupled with a proven ability to make decisions and manage multiple projects and deadlines. An excellent understanding of CAD packages, including Solidworks and/or ProEngineer, is preferred.
Our fast-paced environment demands the ability to manage multiple projects within various disciplines and deadlines. High-energy, self-starters with the following qualities:
- Successful communication skills, business acumen, and assertive decision-making ability
- Flexibility to multi-task and perform a wide range of activities
- Excellent computer skills, including MS Office proficiency
- Ability to work under a timeline.
- Excellent team working skills.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- Good Information technology skills.
- Good mechanical aptitude skills.
- Ability to participate in a BRP.
- Approve a Master Validation Plan
- Design and execute a DOE.
- Write and approve Manufacturing documents.
- CAD Model in Solidworks
- Design MFG and test fixtures
- Lead a variety of medical device projects.
- Complete an MSA.
We believe that the best way to impact the health and wellness of our global society is through technological innovation. We pride ourselves on taking a human-centered approach to design and delivering the highest quality products to solve healthcare’s toughest problems. Despite over 30 years of experience? In engineering, design, and consulting,? We still embrace the start-up culture that challenges us to continually evolve the way we do business, push the boundaries of breakthrough technology, and reflect the ever-changing needs of our clients, employees, and society.
We are a company of problem solvers, inventors, artists, teachers, teammates, and friends. We value the differences that make us unique and embrace different ways of thought.
Our growing company offers a high-energy, high-achieving, collaborative culture that fosters a creative spirit while exceeding client expectations. We offer tremendous opportunities for professional development, rewarding projects, competitive salaries, an excellent benefits package, and summer hours!
Please use the apply button to submit your resume for consideration. A Connexion Representative will contact you immediately.
When responding to this job posting you MUST include the Job# and Job Title in your subject line.
If you are active in a job search but this job is not for you, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org. We would be glad to help you find the perfect job!